Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Riiiiiiiiiiight. Everything was masterfully placed to just make you feel uneasy right down to the way the house started to look faker and faker like a dollhouse. I kinda wanna watch it again to pick it apart for little Easter eggs but I don't want to endanger my soul.:picard::hamster:
I've watched it about 4x now. You definitely miss things on the first watch

Daps
Dude. I almost stopped watching b/c halfway thru you know what happens and shyt just doesn't feel like it could possibly get any better. The fact that it was an accident wasn't any better. Like I FELT for that kid.

And you know he got no sleep that night just waiting for his parents to go to the car the next day.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I made this thread a week ago...filmroom

They dropped some good movies
link?

There was an amazing thread on SOHH where people listed a bunch of wild movies I never saw.
#1 for me would be A Serbian Film. shyt was just disgusting, mad I watched that shyt. The end of Megan is Missing fukked me up.
Also Martyrs was some pretty wild shyt

this is one I wasn't comfortable naming. this movie is disturbing in a criminal way. I didn't finish it and I wouldn't recommend anyone watch it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
There was an amazing thread on SOHH where people listed a bunch of wild movies I never saw.
#1 for me would be A Serbian Film. shyt was just disgusting, mad I watched that shyt. The end of Megan is Missing fukked me up.
Also Martyrs was some pretty wild shyt

I Remeber when ASM first came out I got hold of a bootleg. My friend had a projector and sound system in his attic and we'd have film nights with about 10 of us.

I suggested this movie but didn't tell them what it was about. The reactions to certain scenes.

:russ::mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've heard about Martyrs too. Never clitted up enough to watch it....

Gonna have to add The Void on Netflix.

shyt was satisfyingly disturbing in a way a lot of scary movies don't capture anymore.

I also like The Invitation on Netflix. The slow buildup and trying to understand what the fukk type of cult shyt they were talking about was good.