Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
This shyt called ‘Skins’ a few years ago on Netflix. I don’t remember much of it now but basically it was absurdist and this girl had an anus for a mouth and it’s treated as she just has a disease or something...So the male is embarrassed by her and through the movie she comes to express herself blah blah he realizes the butthole mouth girl is the one for him despite how ppl see her and in the end he kisses her right in the mouth (Which is still an a$$hole). I think the idea was imagine it was a fat chick or a chick with no legs or something that embarrass you

I think the ending was the litmus test for if u really grasped the movie cuz its supposed to be like nikka wtf so he’s eating her ass? But if you got the whole be yourself thing it’s like “ehh…that’s.…beautiful…yeah”

weird ass film but sorta..idk the message was good I thought :hubie:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I love Hereditary, it's a beautiful film that shows how one has to be broken down in order to be built up into something else/possessed. I don't know why it gave so many people in this thread the willies.:pachaha:

Now the Siberian Film is 27 types of fukked up. I've only seen it once but I recommend it to people looking to be disturbed and literally every time they call me pissed that I introduced them to that type of sick shyt. But hey, don't get mad that you got what you asked for.:manny:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Voluntarily watch movies that disturb your spirit brehs. Stopped watching horror movies years ago. Same reason I don't listen to demonic songs.
u1UsVzW.png