Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Supernaturally nasty

I watched the first one a few weeks back, and was taken aback by how over the top they were with the gore, especially hacksaw scene.

I'm already mad at myself for the two and half hours I'm going to eventually spend watching this shyt out of morbid curiosity.

Boy you a ho. That movie aint disturbing. Maybe the shyt with ol boys arm and how on edge the mom was but other than movie was pretty tame. Shout out Big Tim got these snow bunnies going haywire for the BBC.

:dead:

Although I'd say the movie was less disturbing, and more just soul crushingly depressing. Legitimately nothing good happens to any of the central characters at any point of the movie.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.

Hereditary stays with you.......

UKVu0t8.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Event Horizon.

Why? Because it makes it where you are damned it you do and damned if you don't.

You must travel outside the solar system and this is the only viable way. Unfortunately, you also find out the shyt you thought was fairy tales is very real.

It's like a prequel to warhammer 40k. The first humans to enter the warp.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first one a few weeks back, and was taken aback by how over the top they were with the gore, especially hacksaw scene.

I'm already mad at myself for the two and half hours I'm going to eventually spend watching this shyt out of morbid curiosity.

:dead:

Although I'd say the movie was less disturbing, and more just soul crushingly depressing. Legitimately nothing good happens to any of the central characters at any point of the movie.
Part 2 got a sexy lil jawn tho

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Event Horizon.

Why? Because it makes it where you are damned it you do and damned if you don't.

You must travel outside the solar system and this is the only viable way. Unfortunately, you also find out the shyt you thought was fairy tales is very real.

It's like a prequel to warhammer 40k. The first humans to enter the warp.

:salute:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely Pixote
:wow:

51avk55gz9l_sy445.jpg

The scene where Sueli describes to him how she gave herself an abortion with a wire hanger or some shyt

15-FDDF7-E-E1-AE-49-C6-8-EA6-8-B737-A2-F5-DEB.jpg

:francis: