Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I am now 15 mins in and I’ve set a NOPE record for myself.

I’ve never NOPE’d so many times in my life.

Allowing a complete fukking stranger in your crib. With your kids. On trips with your kids. Camping. BUILDING ROOMS JUST SO THEY CAN BE WITH YOUR KIDS. People knowing this shyt don’t look right?! Why aren’t all of em in jail????!!!!! How are they even free to make this documentary?!!
tenor.gif
What movie?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you stop?

I think it was about halfway through. The last thing I clearly remember was the mother calling and trying to threaten ol boy over the phone.

Pretty sure I watched a little past that, but I forgot out of disgust.

Y'all a bunch of pussies.

Watch Incendies (so fukken disturbing)

and Mysterious Skin

and get back to me.

Irreversible was not a disturbing movie per say, it was just that rape scene went on and on and on. We get it, she is getting raped!!!:damn: The movie itself was not good.

High key, Irreversible (and probably all Gaspar Noe movies) are trash. And you're right. That scene drags on forever. I understand that that's the point, but still.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This shyt on Amazon Prime

1458871094888-6ETB135038FTGRCY6O64

The dad in the movie is having an incestous relationship with his underage daughter. The son ends up seeing them in the bath together through a window so he attempts to get evidence to lock his dad up since his sister keeps denying it. Eventually he follows them to an abandoned building down the road with a video camera in hand. He starts filming through the window as the dad starts having sex with the daughter, he tells her to turn over for doggy after a while then switches to anal and she starts crying as he's fukking her for like 2-3 mins with barely any cuts :scust:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
This shyt on Amazon Prime

1458871094888-6ETB135038FTGRCY6O64

The dad in the movie is having an incestous relationship with his underage daughter. The son ends up seeing them in the bath together through a window so he attempts to get evidence to lock his dad up since his sister keeps denying it. Eventually he follows them to an abandoned building down the road with a video camera in hand. He starts filming through the window as the dad starts having sex with the daughter, he tells her to turn over for doggy after a while then switches to anal and she starts crying as he's fukking her for like 2-3 mins with barely any cuts :scust:
All involved are suspected weirdo p*ssywhole chichi pedo incest terrorist :birdman::birdman:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I saw that movie after watching the dad on an episode of Roomieloverfriends and yeahhh I was at a loss of words—and when I finally said something I was like
:picard::picard:

Like his pops?!!!

You'd think that shyt would be about a white family instead.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What is it about may put it on after I hit this joint :win:
A lenny from mice and men type person is a serial killer/ rapist who picks up chicks in a fake taxi. It's a story about one of his prisoners. The full movie is in the thumbnail but you may find a better quality version somewhere else