Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Amulet

Im disturbed just by the trailer and opening scenes. :sadcam:Haven’t even seen it yet.:picard:I low key get evil vibes from the trailer...I’m opening all the blinds.:hamster::deadmanny:

MV5BNzFiYTdiMDktMzJhZi00NzEwLTgxN2UtNDc5OTM5MmVhMjRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

Bout to peep the trailer :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.
Yo, my daughter just told me about this. The preview looks scary. I can’t.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all a bunch of pussies.

Watch Incendies (so fukken disturbing)

and Mysterious Skin

and get back to me.

Irreversible was not a disturbing movie per say, it was just that rape scene went on and on and on. We get it, she is getting raped!!!:damn: The movie itself was not good.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The anybody know the name of that goofy yet disturbing film of the guy that was kept secluded by his hillbilly mother and she has sex with him like it’s normal and he goes to the city all wide eyed.

I first saw it on Horrible reviews on YouTube But can’t remember the name.

it’s a comedy but it’s very dark

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I’m a scary ass person when it comes to horror movies but I didn’t think Hereditary was that spooky, did I miss something?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Where did you stop?
You have to watch. It was the most wild things have ever seen. Best/worst part is it's all true.

You will forever be changed
I am now 15 mins in and I’ve set a NOPE record for myself.

I’ve never NOPE’d so many times in my life.

Allowing a complete fukking stranger in your crib. With your kids. On trips with your kids. Camping. BUILDING ROOMS JUST SO THEY CAN BE WITH YOUR KIDS. People knowing this shyt don’t look right?! Why aren’t all of em in jail????!!!!! How are they even free to make this documentary?!!
tenor.gif