Daps
51VlZ3q9j2L._AC_UL600_SR420,600_.jpg
:russ:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I am now 15 mins in and I’ve set a NOPE record for myself.

I’ve never NOPE’d so many times in my life.

Allowing a complete fukking stranger in your crib. With your kids. On trips with your kids. Camping. BUILDING ROOMS JUST SO THEY CAN BE WITH YOUR KIDS. People knowing this shyt don’t look right?! Why aren’t all of em in jail????!!!!! How are they even free to make this documentary?!!
tenor.gif
:mjgrin: there's more doe

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Piece of shyt movies like that shouldn’t even be allowed to be released

Got music artists like The Weeknd and Mac Miller and brands like Supreme paying tribute to that filth :scust:
shyt was trash.

Anyone who enjoyed that movie is suspect. :sitdown:

Literally threw it in the trash after I saw it.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
The anybody know the name of that goofy yet disturbing film of the guy that was kept secluded by his hillbilly mother and she has sex with him like it’s normal and he goes to the city all wide eyed.

I first saw it on Horrible reviews on YouTube But can’t remember the name.

it’s a comedy but it’s very dark
Is it Australian? Like 5 years ago I worked with this dude from Australia and we were all talking about movies and he kept raving about this movie called “Bad Boy Bubby” saying it’s “the funniest movie you will ever see”. Found it for free on YouTube got 15 minutes in and had to shut that shyt off, dude is like 40 butt ass naked bathing with his mom, then they eat some weird shyt it’s like bread and milk cooked in a pot, then dude has sex with his mom and kills a cat. I guess in Australia they have a different opinion on what constitutes comedy, cause wasn’t shyt funny in the 15 mins I saw. Everybody looked at that Crocodile Dundee ass dude with the side eye after his suggestion. Like I said I shut that shyt off but I would bank on this film having no redeeming qualities.