Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Irreversible was not a disturbing movie per say, it was just that rape scene went on and on and on. We get it, she is getting raped!!!:damn: The movie itself was not good.

The first 10 minutes is disturbing as fukk between the music, the camera spinning and what happens in the :dame: club. Then later on when they reveal
dude who raped the girl was in the crowd watching them murder the wrong person
:damn:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Is it Australian? Like 5 years ago I worked with this dude from Australia and we were all talking about movies and he kept raving about this movie called “Bad Boy Bubby” saying it’s “the funniest movie you will ever see”. Found it for free on YouTube got 15 minutes in and had to shut that shyt off, dude is like 40 butt ass naked bathing with his mom, then they eat some weird shyt it’s like bread and milk cooked in a pot, then dude has sex with his mom and kills a cat. I guess in Australia they have a different opinion on what constitutes comedy, cause wasn’t shyt funny in the 15 mins I saw. Everybody looked at that Crocodile Dundee ass dude with the side eye after his suggestion. Like I said I shut that shyt off but I would bank on this film having no redeeming qualities.
YUP

I think that’s the one.

Repped!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Horror video games are way worse to me.. especially if playing in the dark and at home by yourself.

This is true, was playing Metro Exodus, walking through a dark subway tunnel. Had the home theater surround sound, the game is in Dolby Atmos, soo I'm hearing creature noises above me and in back of me, had me like :damn:.