Most dangerous cities

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Memphis doesn't seem that dangerous to me but I guess it's cause I stay in my same spots. :huhldup:

Yeah, Memphis really just like every other city in the country.

It got it good areas and bad areas.

The bad areas are a little bit to the extreme though.

You want catch me driving down Chelsea Ave. at night.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Police only records half of Chicago's crimes, that's why its not always high on the list

Actually Chicago is never on the list because they simply don't participate in the study. They are basically listed as n/a.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
morgan quinto is the official list of these cities they do the yearly top 25 and its the most respected list. lists like the one you linked are bogus i can go in google and find 10 similar lists from random websites and they all switch their top 10-20 up

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
new orleans is the most..any list without the n.o is bullshyt

ya killer can kill u..get caught...be out in 60days...back to killing..til he gets killed...n his killer do 60 days...n get back out

c-murder would be free if he didnt have footage or witnesses to it..

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

ya killer can kill u..get caught...be out in 60days...back to killing..til he gets killed...n his killer do 60 days...n get back out

i was just there 3 months ago with 3 other white people driving around the 9th and 7th wards and even stopped at the most ghetto ass convience store. no one even bothered me or anything.

im sure its bad if your in a gang down there but overall i thought i would be ALOT worse than it was.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I thought they closed up that loophole.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i was just there 3 months ago with 3 other white people driving around the 9th and 7th wards and even stopped at the most ghetto ass convience store. no one even bothered me or anything.

im sure its bad if your in a gang down there but overall i thought i would be ALOT worse than it was.

fam, shut up

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I just did the google street view of flint michigan :snoop: :damn:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
fam, shut up

you ever even left your city man? its a big world out there and its not really bad at all. ive been all over from Bangkok to Mexico to NY to New Orleans.

whats so hard to understand if you keep to your own and know your area you will be ok?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
In New Orleans it's the same areas killing eachother... might make up about 30% of the entire city... it's not that bad... but the bad areas are horrible yes... just like any city...

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
you ever even left your city man? its a big world out there and its not really bad at all. ive been all over from Bangkok to Mexico to NY to New Orleans.

whats so hard to understand if you keep to your own and know your area you will be ok?

hanging out somewhere for a few days isn't the same as living there