Most black South Carolinians oppose death penalty. Most whites support it.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
:dahell: This mon fukker murdered 8 black people in church. Clear cut no question about it. He gotta gooooo :camby:

I'm not gonna march for him to stay alive. I just think a needle in the arm is too good for him. There's a lot of things worse than death, and he'll find out the hard way. Besides, sooner or later an inmate is gonna kill him if given the chance anyway so let them handle that. But until then, I'm certain a lot of bad shyt is coming his way. Those inmates have moms and grandma's too. You really think they're gonna let that slide? Honestly?

Child molesters don't catch breaks, you really think he will?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Them Black christians in the south think that white jesus will send them to hell if they support the death penalty :dead:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not gonna march for him to stay alive. I just think a needle in the arm is too good for him. There's a lot of things worse than death, and he'll find out the hard way. Besides, sooner or later an inmate is gonna kill him if given the chance anyway so let them handle that. But until then, I'm certain a lot of bad shyt is coming his way. Those inmates have moms and grandma's too. You really think they're gonna let that slide? Honestly?

They'll just isolate him if other inmates attack him

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

And with all the gangbangers roaming around FL, Zimmerman is still wandering untouched.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

And with all the gangbangers roaming around FL, Zimmerman is still wandering untouched.

Gotta take that up with FL heads and ask what time it is. SC heads ain't FL heads and you're talking people walking the streets not in the pen. Difference of opinion, but I think they'd handle him myself.

If you're from SC I'll defer since that's your state.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He'll wont be out of PC for the next few decades, if he even gets out so nothing major is gonna happen to him. Y'all need to leave those jailhouse fantasies in Hollywood. Lawsuits killed all of that, they have to keep inmates like that safe. Once time goes on people will forget and he'll be just any other inmate

He's 22, let him sit in jail for the next ~60 years :yeshrug: it's gonna hit him sooner or later, it always does. He'll eventually try to commit suicide anyway.

He doesn't have real grasp of what's ahead for him day after day for decades while he watches the world go by knowing there's no hope for him, just his only life he had lost forever in prison with no light at the end of the tunnel :mjgrin: and you know he never had any p*ssy before, not saying that means much in the grand scheme of things but in his little bytch ass world it might mean everything since one of the reasons behind the attack was we were supposedly "raping" white women

So I said all that to say I'd give him life but I don't think that's the rationale behind these numbers like @Cali_livin said but you never know :francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to run a train on em before they kill him:dame:

Have big bossman pass em to the guys for loose squares and toilet paper :dame:

Last edited:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:
im done with blk ppl... i'm about to file for my c00n application one of these days. if ima kiss wht ass, at least ima be getting paid for it.. instead of doing it outta love , kindness, and being a slave ass nikka.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
He'll wont be out of PC for the next few decades, if he even gets out so nothing major is gonna happen to him. Y'all need to leave those jailhouse fantasies in Hollywood. Lawsuits killed all of that, they have to keep inmates like that safe. Once time goes on people will forget and he'll be just any other inmate

He's 22, let him sit in jail for the next ~60 years :yeshrug: it's gonna hit him sooner or later, it always does. He'll eventually try to commit suicide anyway.

He doesn't have real grasp of what's ahead for him day after day for decades while he watches the world go by knowing there's no hope for him, just his only life he had lost forever in prison with no light at the end of the tunnel :mjgrin: and you know he never had any p*ssy before, not saying that means much in the grand scheme of things but in his little bytch ass world it might mean everything since one of the reasons behind the attack was we were supposedly "raping" white women

So I said all that to say I'd give him life but I don't think that's the rationale behind these numbers like @Cali_livin said but you never know :francis:
:usure:U sound like one of them hoe ass nikkas, who oppose the death penalty for this devil. yet i digress. I swore i heard a slave humming while reading your post.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Where was the poll held, was it online? Did you make sure to go to c00n created sites? I ain't see no fukkin poll, that shyt is skewed, they're just trying to paint a narrative, fukk them crackers breh