Most black South Carolinians oppose death penalty. Most whites support it.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i fukking hate black people....

all ways forgiving and saying i hope he or she can think about what they did

these motherfukkers will be in prison getting free food, free medical and probably join a aryan gang or brag about it

hang, stone every killer period saudi arabia style

:huhldup:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You missed my point. Family members publicly forgave him.
Unless those family members are all of the black people in South Carolina, then that doesn't have much to do with the title of your thread.

Basically the exact same %s of supporters and non supporters of the death penalty felt he should be executed.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

these motherfukkers will be in prison getting free food, free medical and probably join a aryan gang or brag about it

Let another black person do you wrong and it's "fukk that nikka, lets ride on that bytch ass nikka, let a cac do it and it's all tears and forgiveness" I'm done, we're food to these other races. We don't want a learn.:hubie:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless those family members are all of the black people in South Carolina, then that doesn't have much to do with the title of your thread.

Basically the exact same %s of supporters and non supporters of the death penalty felt he should be executed.
In fact it does. Look at the percentages. Probability those same family members are against death penalty is more likely.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
In fact it does. Look at he percentages. Probability those same family members are against death penalty is more likely.
The same % of people who don't support the death penalty think he shouldn't be executed. Both black and white.

The same % of people who do support the death penalty think he should be executed. Both black and white.

This is about who likes the death penalty, not who likes Dylan Roof

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same % of people who don't support the death penalty think he shouldn't be executed. Both black and white.

The same % of people who do support the death penalty think he should be executed. Both black and white.

This is about who likes the death penalty, not who likes Dylan Roof
Lol. You're conveniently missing my point which is on the side of facts based on data.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

Aren't you a Mexican from LA?

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought they oppose it because they want him to suffer in jail and get murked by inmates. Death is an easy way out.