Most black South Carolinians oppose death penalty. Most whites support it.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
i'm personally against the death penalty. i think its creul and i believe that prison is a place meant for rehabilitation along with punishment. what dylan roof did was despicable, but i would rather have him locked in jail for life than for him to just take the easy way out.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
why should he get to go out peacefully when those people went out in fear

let him suffer for life, he'll probably get shanked up eventually and go out in pain

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Let him get his a$$hole busted open year after year so when that fukker farts he'll whistle dixie. Like the brotha that whipped his ass when he got "loose". Why let white people execute roof, make a martyr of him (which he and others undoubtedly wants), and sweep it under the rug like it never happened? Let that bytch die slow in a cage like the animal he is. If he's on death row, who's gonna get to him? Bet you the people he killed, one or two of them got a friend or relative in the pen.

Always wanting to play fukking checkers. :snoop: Appease whites by giving them what THEY want. :martin:

Maybe I'm just more vindictive and cold blooded than a lot of other Black people. Death is too good for him. Business is one thing, personal is whole other level. I'd get so sadistic he'd be praying for death.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
all these comments about loving white people and religon ruining blacks

why in the fukk with the history of the DP in this country should we as black people support it?

the death penalty and its application is this country is racism on 1000 trillion

the police target us
the courts fukk us
juries are rigged and manipulated against us
prosecutors cheat lie and steal with impunity
Blacks are most likely to be facing death penalty sentences
Blacks are most likely to be convicted in DP cases

did yall just not read the op at all?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
download

Pvt. c00n reporting for duty!

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

why in the fukk with the history of the DP in this country should we as black people support it?

the death penalty and its application is this country is racism on 1000 trillion

the police target us
the courts fukk us

Glad you see it. Bait so they can kill other Black people under the guise of "bu,bu, but...we executed Dylan Roof". They're not fooling anybody.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

the police target us
the courts fukk us

Glad you see it. Bait so they can kill other Black people under the guise of "bu,bu, but...we executed Dylan Roof". They're not fooling anybody.

:dahell: This mon fukker murdered 8 black people in church. Clear cut no question about it. He gotta gooooo :camby: