Most black South Carolinians oppose death penalty. Most whites support it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i fukking hate black people....

all ways forgiving and saying i hope he or she can think about what they did

these motherfukkers will be in prison getting free food, free medical and probably join a aryan gang or brag about it

hang, stone every killer period saudi arabia style
Yea besides the whole you hating black people thing, i agree with the rest of the post

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This ain't got shyt to do with forgiveness or whatever weak ass cliches some of u "nikkas" are throwing around about my people. I'm from SC and id rather he rot in jail than to get the death penalty. He doesn't deserve to get off that easy

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:U sound like one of them hoe ass nikkas, who oppose the death penalty for this devil. yet i digress. I swore i heard a slave humming while reading your post.

Nah all of us don't operate on stupid logic and emotions like women. I know some of you dudes think being told when to eat, sleep, shower, how to dress and act, when you can do this, that or even leave your room like bytches by other men for the rest of your natural born lives is somehow better than being dead, hell some of you might even welcome it but that's worse than death so that's what I'd choose for him.

But I don't expect much from short sighted idiot nikkas that need instant validation to make them feel better about things so that response was what I expected :francis:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
some of y'all stay madder at black people and policing nikka's reactions than actual anti-blackness :yeshrug::yeshrug: than again a lot of y'all take outlandish positions for daps so go head and eat