Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish List for MK12

Roster- I think Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Jax, Sonya, Cassie, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, and Kitana, and Jacqui are pretty much going to be in every game.

Noob Saibot (as a main or DLC)- needs a Bi Han variation that is human equipped with black ice abilities. I think his human Bi Han variation should have a similar look to Reiko, not on some palette swap type deal just the black shadow over the eyes that the the Brotherhood of the Shadow wear. They should also bring back the oily black blood for Noob.

Ermac

Kenshi

Smoke

Reptile

Tanya- more needs to be made of her rivalry with Jade.

Jade- needs to have her own storyline independent of being Kitana's follower and Kotal's lover.

Rain, Taven, and Daegon- the sons of Argus need some shine. I would love to see more Edenian representation.

Great Kung Lao- I would hope he's an actual character given Liu Kang's ending in Aftermath.

Sindel- with the time travel element and Liu Kang's ending, it would dope to see what role she played during the events of the first tournament.

Havik

Shang Tsung- I would be shocked if he wasn't in the next game.

Fujin

Triborg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if they bring Sindel back for MK12, they should have young variation of Sindel.

Jerrod- he should finally get his shine in a game. It would be dope if he were a warrior king who competed in the tournament himself. Like, he was an incredible warrior who became a king not only because he was this amazing fighter, but he was also powerful. If they go with the angle that he is one of the souls trapped within Ermac, he could be a variation of Ermac. He, of course, would be telekinetic. To add to the story, his only Achilles heel would be, he could never bring himself to kill his opponents. Because of it, it angers Sindel, his wife. She feels their realm would never have been invaded if Jerrod had been the savage he needed to be. Pregnant with Kitana, she decides to take matters into her own hands. She seeks the sorcerer Quan Chi, who had already been enticing her through sorcery. He makes a deal with her, in exchange for her soul, he imbues her with banshee powers. Over time, the powers change her. She becomes corrupted as these powers conflict with the ward installed in her by the elder gods. She becomes so corrupted, she kills Jerrod. Not only does she become increasingly evil, but her powers increase with each kill. She becomes attracted to evil, which is why she is drawn to Shao Kahn. Quan Chi did not forsee these events, so he kills Sindel and makes it look like a suicide. Meanwhile, Kahn uses the soul of Jerrod and merges it with the strongest Edenian warriors and places them all under his servitude. And of course, he raises Kitana as his daughter.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last, it would be dope if they kind of did this with the story:

Both Shang Tsung and Liu Kang endings from Aftermath are canon. Shang Tsung really does rule reality thinking he killed Liu Kang, but Liu Kang sent himself back before the first tournament to train Great Kung Lao. So the plan all along was to give Shang Tsung a victory, even though it is temporary. Shang really is the only one who could wield Kronika's crown successful, which makes sense because he created it. Maybe this was the intent all along to the extent that Kronika's plan did kill off all the elder gods, but since she was only a keeper of time, she was never meant to interfere or intervene. This would explain why she never achieved her perfect timeline. There's also that warning Raiden got from MK9: "he must win". Maybe that he was Shang Tsung and not Shao Kahn and Kronika was just a conduit to carry out that purpose. Whose purpose? Well, there hints in MK11 about a new threat from Chaos realm and the fact that there are other titans. Maybe, it was always the will of one or more of the titans to have the realms in chaos due to being at odds with one another. Shang Tsung being in power serves that purpose as he has Dark Raiden and Fujin conquering realms and spreading his influence. Of course, Shang would be put the most vile and wicked as rulers of each realm. There'd be Mileena possibly ruling Outworld, Noob Saibot ruling the Nether Realm, Havik over Chaos Realm, Dark Raiden over Earth Realm, etc.

Meanwhile, Liu Kang goes back to train Kung Lao for the first tournament. Only this time, Kung Lao is trained to kill Shang Tsung. By killing Shang Tsung, it erases Shang Tsung from the timeline. This was the plan that he devised with Fujin all along: temporarily give Shang what he wants, but also end him forever. Liu Kang's plan is successful, but it has adverse effects as it unleashes a new threat, from which the following are possibilities:

• Onaga- while the dragon king is an previous MK villain, it would be cool to see a completely revamped Onaga. That little dragon statue seen in a King Jin flashback from MKX and the scene between Liu Kang and Great Kung Lao in Liu's MK11 ending could be connected to him.
  • New threat from Chaos realm- the death of Shang Tsung could anger the titans or at least the titan of Chaos realm and decides to unleash fury on Liu Kang and satisfy the need to plunge the realms into chaos

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stages I want to see back:

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

shinnoksthroneroom.png

botanjungle.png

edenianruins.png

images

beetlelair.png

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ideas for Ermac:

Default skin

ermac-by-sticklove-dd7muf1-pre.jpg

Ermac as King Jerrod

f0e793ece143e0a2318ccbc2af6e9105.jpg

^^^ no head dress and it keeps the color scheme of the default.

bc795b63e1cdc1c239e93d9c29dd262a.png

^^^ same deal. No head dress. Same color scheme as default and he would have green eyes.

Why the Pharoah look? Well, they had him as a mummy in MKX and he even had a Pharoah skin.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Downloaded this yesterday and did most of the tutorials. Got impatient and went to ranked mode

Guys are losing to day one Kitana's out here

:skip:

How do I get her out of this revenant costume?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Downloaded this yesterday and did most of the tutorials. Got impatient and went to ranked mode

Guys are losing to day one Kitana's out here

:skip:

How do I get her out of this revenant costume?

Finish her chapter in story mode, also Towers Of Time has costumes that can be unlocked.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Been a long time since I've been so heated with a video game. Wanted to toss my controller after playing a Scorpion last night.

:stopitslime:

Getting matched up with guys that have 2000 games played

:unimpressed:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ranked matches changed to a Blood Kombat League.

:ehh:

Cheese is unbelievable here. Faced the Scorpions, Sheevas, Noobs and of course the guys that have 300 hours of gameplay under their belt.

Kung Lao and Joker are ridiculous. Joker honestly feels better than the rest of the cast, my goodness I was getting worked.

Might need to put Kitana down and switch it up to someone else.

:patrice: