Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
you right cetrion is worse than jacqui …. Jacqui is one of the most hated on characters outta the kombat kids N they also be fiending for Takeda… so swap em out was my thinking… I couldn’t care less bout either one tbh :heh:

But you are right Cetrion is butt cheeks N shouldn’t be there
A lot of the Jacqui hate is:mjpls:from the gaming community. I still remember all the hate Jax's ending got when the game first came out.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A lot of the Jacqui hate is:mjpls:from the gaming community. I still remember all the hate Jax's ending got when the game first came out.

That’s because that Jax shyt was way outta left field, and they made him go out like some PTSD Ho.

Daps
NRS is showing that maybe Armageddon should've been the end of the MK franchise. The reason why Capcom & SNK continue to dominate is because they know that gameplay & characters > story. MK9 was the GOAT because it was basically UMK3 since it told the same story and had the same roster, but the roster for MKX & MK11 have been very disappointing. Seeing guest characters and failed new characters take the place of series favorites was a giant miss for the company.

:dwillhuh:

Breh, MK sells way more than Capcom and SNK games

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s because that Jax shyt was way outta left field, and they made him go out like some PTSD Ho.
That ain't it. I distinctly remember one person saying they didn't appreciate the game trying to give them white guilt.
:dwillhuh:

Breh, MK sells way more than Capcom and SNK games
Yet it doesn't have the same staying power as either of them. Capcom supported SFV for years because of the player base, meanwhile NRS quit after 2yrs because people stopped playing. It was the same with MKX because people hated the roster.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You missed out on the glitch? Two years ago there was a glitch where all you had to do was approach the pike and it would place the head on it.

Yeahhhhhh I didn't get into the game until a few months ago and missed out on the glitch. 25 per character is insane, so I don't see how some people managed to do 50 outside of the glitch.

Daps
That ain't it. I distinctly remember one person saying they didn't appreciate the game trying to give them white guilt.

Yet it doesn't have the same staying power as either of them. Capcom supported SFV for years because of the player base, meanwhile NRS quit after 2yrs because people stopped playing. It was the same with MKX because people hated the roster.

They have different business models. Capcom only has Street Fighter because Marvel is dead. NRS makes two game franchises, and maybe a third if the new game they are working on isn't Injustice 3.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate having to unlock fatalities in this shyt.. They should all be unlocked to begin with

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played against a Scorpion and was getting beat. It was probably the best game I've had. The comeback in that round was something else. I was maybe an uppercut and a quick hit away from a loss. I saved the replay, but don't know how to upload it to YouTube.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they kept Cassie then they needed to keep Jacqui, and why Jacqui and not someone like Cetrion? The should've brought everyone who died back to life in MKX, and then used MK11 to introduce the Kombat Kids.

I don't really care for Cassie, but I would've axed Cetrion. I use Cetrion more, but she really adds nothing to the game. If she wasn't there, I wouldn't miss her. She was unnecessary. She should've been in MKX since she's supposed to be the light to balance Shinnok's darkness. He wasn't really in MK12 except for Raiden beheading him and him powering the Bone Temple.

Only thing of note that Cetrion did was kill off the elder gods and Kronika or Dark Raiden could've done that if Cetrion was able to defeat them single handedly, but couldn't handle Fujin and Shang Tsung.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Can you please stop posting nonsense for once? People are still playing NRS games including 11, IJ2, X, etc. Super still uploads X content. And only you crying about roster. Just because they don’t include every scrub from the OG trilogy like Stryker doesn’t mean people are upset. I wish NRS would support their titles longer but stop with the cap