Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Oh idek about none of that lmao. What does on the cloud mean?
Lol it's the only thing left keeping the Xbox division of Microsoft in existence. Idk if you play on waitbox but we can play a lot of games "in the cloud" without having to download them by streaming.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol it's the only thing left keeping the Xbox division of Microsoft in existence. Idk if you play on waitbox but we can play a lot of games "in the cloud" without having to download them by streaming.

I play on Xbox one lol. Idk what waitbox is either. But if there's games I can play without downloading put me on :feedme:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I play on Xbox one lol. Idk what waitbox is either. But if there's games I can play without downloading put me on :feedme:
:russ:so basically I gotta talk to you like a normal human and not an arcadium nikka, got it. I play on XBOX Series X and I couldn't stream on my Xbox one, so idk if they've updated it since or not. I'm sure you can type it in Google and see if any games you own you can play streaming. If you have gamepass you can stream most of those as well

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:russ:so basically I gotta talk to you like a normal human and not an arcadium nikka, got it. I play on XBOX Series X and I couldn't stream on my Xbox one, so idk if they've updated it since or not. I'm sure you can type it in Google and see if any games you own you can play streaming. If you have gamepass you can stream most of those as well

Yeah im I'm just regular lol. I play games and don't get too deep in it but hey like I said if there's some shyt to learn im always down. I'll check it put :salute: