Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
xbox store got a big sale goin on i should cop...in thinking if grabbing 2 of the 3 either

Mk11
Jedi Fallen Order
Doom eternal

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont see how this shyt hit for people
I gave it another week and I still aint feeling this game, yall can call me trash or whatever
maybe the competitive part makes it cool, and the fighting is a little better than X

but instead of using modifiers with you... this whole game just puts them against you
it seems like I bought a game that's constantly trying its best to play me
the last story fight was pretty trash to top it off
combat feels more like a "you do your combo and ill block it, okay time for my combo that you blocked, let me block so you can try your combo" over and over. Something just doesnt feel completely natural about the gameplay .... but I will say, the game itsself is pretty amazing, with the kustomization... the krypt, the levels and augments

Do I have to 100% augment and level shyt up just to be dangerous? or is it literally a million tower fights where they give the cpu 4 handicaps to crush you and good luck? I dont even feel like playing this shyt just to kill myself to wear green pants. I feel like I'm missing something, it cant just be "here's the game... good luck!"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I gave it another week and I still aint feeling this game, yall can call me trash or whatever
maybe the competitive part makes it cool, and the fighting is a little better than X

but instead of using modifiers with you... this whole game just puts them against you
combat feels more like a "you do your combo and ill block it, okay time for my combo that you blocked, let me block so you can try your combo" over and over. Something just doesnt feel completely natural about the gameplay .... but I will say, the game itsself is pretty amazing, with the kustomization... the krypt, the levels and augments

Do I have to 100% augment and level shyt up just to be dangerous? or is it literally a million tower fights where they give the cpu 4 handicaps to crush you and good luck? I dont even feel like playing this shyt just to kill myself to wear green pants. I feel like I'm missing something, it cant just be "here's the game... good luck!"

Use modifiers yourself :dahell:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Use modifiers yourself :dahell:
giphy.gif

I cant I have a hoarding problem :why: I might need those for later on, like 10 years from now

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The characters dont have enough moves. That's why the game is ass and boring trash

If you only like a couple characters, you're fukked because the gameplay is not deep enough for one or 2 characters to carry you.

These idiots make you separate moves into a different style instead of giving you all those moves in one character.

Moronic.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The characters dont have enough moves. That's why the game is ass and boring trash

If you only like a couple characters, you're fukked because the gameplay is not deep enough for one or 2 characters to carry you.

These idiots make you separate moves into a different style instead of giving you all those moves in one character.

Moronic.
yeah I saw that... when you pick the movesets that take two slots
I've only played 10 hours and I've already hit 200 krypt coffins ... it said 8% achievement... that's crazy that nobody opened chests like that
I noticed on the AI battle too, you basically watch your AI character just take turns throwing out combos, it all just comes down to who has enough patience enough to block :russ: thanks for having mercy on the god, Mowgli.

you should have seen me last night... I couldnt beat the story mode Kronika shyt
so I was like fukk it let me play Classic tower mode ... got all the way to the end, but you have to fight that bytch anyways lol
went back and beat story mode, but im not gonna lie... I switched that shyt to easy for that fight... I couldnt sit there through that shyt.

the fighting style is poorly done like you said... but they made the whole game like a giant grind against you instead of being fun. I'm sick of games being good but then they try to make shyt difficult by just making you jump through hoops to enjoy it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah I saw that... when you pick the movesets that take two slots
I've only played 10 hours and I've already hit 200 krypt coffins ... it said 8% achievement... that's crazy that nobody opened chests like that
I noticed on the AI battle too, you basically watch your AI character just take turns throwing out combos, it all just comes down to who has enough patience enough to block :russ: thanks for having mercy on the god, Mowgli.

you should have seen me last night... I couldnt beat the story mode Kronika shyt
so I was like fukk it let me play Classic tower mode ... got all the way to the end, but you have to fight that bytch anyways lol
went back and beat story mode, but im not gonna lie... I switched that shyt to easy for that fight... I couldnt sit there through that shyt.

the fighting style is poorly done like you said... but they made the whole game like a giant grind against you instead of being fun. I'm sick of games being good but then they try to make shyt difficult by just making you jump through hoops to enjoy it.

I wouldn't have an issue with the game if they have you all the moves available in the custom move load out mode in one character. They're forcing people to play the game the way they want them to play it . They could have at least had a hard press on the analogue to switch between styles.

Instead you have points that go toward certain moves and can't load anymore then that after a cap. Bullshyt. fukk mk11. That's a game you play strictly to talk shyt to those degenerates in the lobbies

Try hard a$$holes like this

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I wouldn't have an issue with the game if they have you all the moves available in the custom move load out mode in one character. They're forcing people to play the game the way they want them to play it . They could have at least had a hard press on the analogue to switch between styles.

Instead you have points that go toward certain moves and can't load anymore then that after a cap. Bullshyt. fukk mk11. That's a game you play strictly to talk shyt to those degenerates in the lobbies

you just answered my amateur question too, of why they have a stance change button ... instead of a style modifier :russ:

I forget you are Crakface, I think I got you on my friends list.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you just answered my amateur question too, of why they have a stance change button ... instead of a style modifier :russ:

I forget you are Crakface, I think I got you on my friends list.
What's your psn

PlayStation needs the ability to add notes to contacts.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Well the singleplayer is what it is, the tower fights and modifiers and all that are classic MK, just a way to put a fun lil spin on the gameplay.

The combat is definitely not "my turn, your turn", thats why theres a defensive meter in the game designed for you to break combos, end combos and counter to get back on offense. If you aren't using that meter correctly then it will feel like you are just waiting for your opponent to finish.

On offense the game gets pretty deep if you take the time to learn everything. The only reason it kind of feels awkward is because NRS designed it that way because MK has always been a stiff, awkward feeling game, but it's part of the charm. There's legit bad MK games and NRS games competitively but this ain't one of them. If this were MK9 or Injustice then those complaints would be valid.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Try hard a$$holes like this

You feel for every teleport :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Done had this for a bit and I'll be honest....maybe my time off from playing fighters has made me too flabby for this :flabbynsick:

I can't get a combo going to save my life. I know MK is dial-a-combo but I swear to God it wasn't this bad in 9. I'm in the tutorials going :mindblown: at how sloppy I have to play to actually get something to come out. I'm like 98% done but them Strategy ones with Baraka can kick rocks :camby:

What is all this customization and augment shyt? :dwillhuh: I just want to see alternate outfits on some characters :why:

All this shyt you gotta equip....nikka I just want to play :gucci:

It's like 50-11 things to unlock too....man I might be good on this :mjcry: