Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I finished the story over a couple days what happened...

where was Johnny Cage at the end battle? Was he just injured?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of brehs saying its overpriced

especially for the day 1s

waiting for an official review

This. I bought on the release day for $60 plus tax. Now they release DLC Aftermath for $40 while other who dont have MK11 gonna buy $60 for the whole packs which is bullshyt to me. They should have reduced the price like $20 for the orginal who bought on the release day.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Noob Saibot does even more damage good luck breaking away from Dark Sabboth:damn: Raiden buffs:whew:Shao Kahn welcome to the game finally:smugdraper:

Which one is dark sabbath? All the noob players the zoning variation one. Good they finally fixed Kahn. They released him clearly unfinished for Preorder hype. Kahn players have been screaming for years to make f34 cancel able and to make his frame data make some kind of sense

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Which one is dark sabbath? All the noob players the zoning variation one. Good they finally fixed Kahn. They released him clearly unfinished for Preorder hype. Kahn players have been screaming for years to make f34 cancel able and to make his frame data make some kind of sense
2nd variation the one with most combo potential&damage he get's 36% easy off his armor breaker. Shao is solid now IDK how much this patch changes the meta overall only one out top 5 that real nerfs was JC (he's still good btw):manny:

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd variation the one with most combo potential&damage he get's 36% easy off his armor breaker

Is this the variation that has sickle teleport, spirit ball (the blockable one) and his amplified teleslam where the shadow slams the opponent and Noob gets a combo when amplified?