Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
These trophies look pretty easy , I might actually get most of them

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Are you guys in ranked or Casual? I hardly ever see Geras in Casual. Hell I hardly ever see anyone outside Scorpion and Noob

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
One of my towers say so I need to get 50 brutalities and 50 fatalities but there’s not enough people in the tower to pull that off

How do y’all get around this ?????

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
One of my towers say so I need to get 50 brutalities and 50 fatalities but there’s not enough people in the tower to pull that off

How do y’all get around this ?????
Do it in other towers

Edit: I threw a few rounds to get my 50 throws w Kung Lao

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain the timeline thing for me in laymen's terms shyt is still kinda confusing?

MK11 timeline picks up where MKX left off.

The present- Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jade, and Kabal are revenant. Raiden has been tainted by Shinnok's amulet. Cassie, Jacqui, Johnny, and Sonya are still Special Forces. Scorpion is human and pretty much uses his real name. Sub Zero is grandmaster of Lin Kuei. Kotal Kahn rules Outworld.

Enter Kronika

Kronika has recruited past versions of most of the roster. If their past versions die, so do their present and future. If the future version dies, their past selves have a chance to choose a different destiny possibly preventing their demise. Pretty vindictive because it is done so they are pitted against themselves in an attempt to erase them from history, most importantly erase Raiden. She even pulls characters from the future (cyber Frost).

Kronika has meddles with the past, present, and future to reset what Raiden did from MK9 and MKX.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
MK11 timeline picks up where MKX left off.

The present- Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jade, and Kabal are revenant. Raiden has been tainted by Shinnok's amulet. Cassie, Jacqui, Johnny, and Sonya are still Special Forces. Scorpion is human and pretty much uses his real name. Sub Zero is grandmaster of Lin Kuei. Kotal Kahn rules Outworld.

Enter Kronika

Kronika has recruited past versions of most of the roster. If their past versions die, so do their present and future. If the future version dies, their past selves have a chance to choose a different destiny possibly preventing their demise. Pretty vindictive because it is done so they are pitted against themselves in an attempt to erase them from history, most importantly erase Raiden. She even pulls characters from the future (cyber Frost).

Kronika has meddles with the past, present, and future to reset what Raiden did from MK9 and MKX.
Thanks, for some reason I assumed the characters from the past came from the original timeline(MK1-MKA), also seeing the part where Raiden was almost killed by Kahn made me think it was Armageddon timeline.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, for some reason I assumed the characters from the past came from the original timeline(MK1-MKA), also seeing the part where Raiden was almost killed by Kahn made me think it was Armageddon timeline.

Yeah, this is MK-9-MKX timeline. The past versions of the characters come from MK9.

There are flashbacks from Raiden where he goes through alternate timelines battling Liu Kang. In one of those flashbacks, its them fighting near the pyramid from MK:A.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
these garbage as characters just don't have enough moves to keep this game hot. You really have to learn a lot of characters if you want to continue playing this game into the near future. Force yourself to beat every characters tree and maybe you'll be able to tolerate this shyt down the road