Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So where do yall think the story goes from here? Who shows up and who's gone?:jbhmm:
I think they finally introduce the one being in MK12, they've hinted at him enough to where they need to just pull the trigger. On another note if you don't feel like dealing with the tower of time difficulty just do the Injustice 2 AI trick, I found that using Noob or Johnny and setting their kombo & reversal ratings to 25 each makes them unstoppable.

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The Towers of Time are brutal. I'm using them to learn the character and the modifiers that the cpu uses are dumb. The Multiverses and the way they handled gear in Injustice 2 was much better.

The towers on the top left are character specific and you have to unlock them with the koins. I unlocked the 2nd one for Sub Zero and they need me to preform 75 fatalities and 75 brutalities to unlock some fights:wtf:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kids Corner in Towers of Time =:stopitslime::hhh::gucci::dwillhuh::why::pacspit:

I got destroyed on that one. Finally beat it though. The other stages after have been way easier. Hearing Stage 7 ain't no joke either.

Are you nikkas actually playing those dumb ass towers yourselves? I just set my AI up and watch the playoffs :mjlol:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love the roasts in this game.

Frost: "What do you see when you look at me?"

Jacqui: "A cheap, second-gen knock off"

Frost: "I said look at me, not you."

giphy.gif

I love Jacqui, but I howled! :dead:

The irony of all this is Frost was considered that at one point when she first came out - which makes this roast even funnier from both sides tbh.