Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ronda is fukking awful at this voice acting shyt, wtf :mjlol:

I mean compared to the people who voice cassie and johnny, she is :hhh: she definitely needs more practice... I hate how they be pigeonholing these mainstream celebrities meanwhile dudes like phil la marr & mark hamil running circles around them...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I fukking agreed. When they announced that Sonya voiced by Ronda shyt had me :snoop:. This bytch has no charisma at all. Even she's in WWF bytch has no emotion or charisma she is completely flat.

Who the fukk think it is good idea? :what:
I can't think of any other celebrity that has been publicly coddled as much as she has.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't think of any other celebrity that has been publicly coddled as much as she has.

:jbhmm:.......good point. I was trying to think of any celebrity too but I couldn't. She's terrible and everyone coming in to defend her is just telling the world they have no taste or ability to discern quality.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alright I got huge fukkin complaint. What the fukk is Johnny about yall :francis:

How the hell do you put a character in the game without an actual ground overhead. He has his jump in and hop overheads which suck, but NOTHING on the ground. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

I'm not even asking for an overhead button, I didn't ask for this man to be a 50/50 mix up monster. You couldn't atleast put ONE overhead in ONE of his attack strings? What the fukk? Do they think that the fact he has a few super easily hit confirmable strings make him some sort of block string monster? There's still 0 reason to stop crouch guarding EVER, EVER, EVER. Oh I get it cage rage and brass knuckles is suppose to put pressure on the opponent to make it so that they press a button, well if that was the case maybe you should make these two super important moves BASE SPECIALS and not KUSTOMIZABLE :comeon: but fukk it that's fine. The fact is these attacks aren't even good either, Cage Rage has to be blocked 2 times before it becomes unblockable and its EASILY reactable like its slow as fukk NRS cmon now.

In this game I would rather have no low buttons than no overhead strings. No one even gives a shyt enough to stand guard against Johnny. It's so fukkin frustrating.

And you know what would've been a great idea to actually make cage rage an actual threat? Maybe give it a fukkin krushing blow since Johnny has no useful ones outside of d2 and bd3 but hey that would actually give someone a reason to use Johnny NRS can't do that.

Might have to throw my favorite charcter in the bushes smh :mjcry:

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
All of us who preordered fukking lawst like shyt

Already 45 bucks on amazon
Excuse me?
56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Alright I got huge fukkin complaint. What the fukk is Johnny about yall :francis:

How the hell do you put a character in the game without an actually ground overhead. He has his jump in and hop overheads which suck, but NOTHING on the ground. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

I'm not even asking for an overhead button, I didn't ask for this man to be a 50/50 mix up monster. You couldn't atleast put ONE overhead in ONE of his attack strings? What the fukk? Do they think that the fact he has a few super easily hit confirmable make him some sort of block string monster? There's still 0 reason to stop crouch guard EVER, EVER, EVER. Oh I get it cage rage and brass knuckles is suppose to put pressure on the opponent to make it so that they press a button, well if that was the case maybe you should make these two super important moves BASE SPECIALS and not KUSTOMIZABLE :comeon: but fukk it that's fine. The fact is these attacks aren't even good either, Cage Rage has to be blocked 2 times before it becomes unblockable and its EASILY reactable like its slow as fukk NRS cmon now.

In this game I would rather have no low buttons than no overhead strings. No ones even gives a shyt enough to stand up against Johnny. It's so fukkin frustrating.

And you know what would've been a great idea to actually make it an actual threat? Maybe give it a fukkin krushing blow since Johnny has no useful ones outside of d2 and bd2 but hey that would actually give someone a reason to use Johnny NRS can't do that.

Might have to throw my favorite charcter in the bushes smh :mjcry:
They did our guy dirty again. They don't want him to shine like he did in MK9