Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That nikka Kollector be throwing nikkas whole body in a knap sack hella quick like the final school bell rang in the afternoon.
nikkas are going to be calling Kollector "Zach Morris" and shyt.
giphy.gif
I'm fukking dead.:dead:

Kollector victory outro is too tight lmao. If I used him I wouldnt even use fatalitys that shyts disrespectful enough.

It's on the level of Hwoarangs win pose where he sits on you and Bryans where he just beats the shyt out of you :mjlol:
:russ::russ:

Bruh I’m gonna get good with that nikka just off the strength of that shyt. :dead:
Breh...I'm thinking the same thing.

Remember that Shawny shyt we teased Khantract about? If that nikka Khantract really gets this shyt I'm going to put his fighter in my backpack and call it a "Shoney's To Go Plate":mjgrin:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas are going to be calling Kollector "Zach Morris" and shyt.
giphy.gif
I'm fukking dead.:dead:

:russ::russ:

Breh...I'm thinking the same thing.

Remember that Shawny shyt we teased Khantract about? If that nikka Khantract really gets this shyt I'm going to put his fighter in my backpack and call it a "Shoney's To Go Plate":mjgrin:
He’s online :mjpls:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just got my DLC code for Shao Khan from BB about 2 hrs ago. Story mode was very good better than the one from MK X. I wasn't feeling that joint at all especially with Cassie beating Shinnok.

I played The Kyrpt for a few mins yesterday and I stopped b/c I could tell there is some BS going on with the unlockables.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I see it dropped 10 dollars on Amazon but I heard it was because of the micro transactions. Should I cop brehs ? :patrice:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
i.m glad i didn't buy this the first week. i hear the PC version in clown status at this point. hopefully it's patched up in a few weeks.