Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for ups to bring my shyt wtf. Any brehs on ps4 add me Makavalli262.

I ordered from best buy and still didnt get my shao kahn code

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Still waiting for ups to bring my shyt wtf. Any brehs on ps4 add me Makavalli262.

I ordered from best buy and still didnt get my shao kahn code

A lot of people who ordered from Best Buy ain't get their shao Khan bonus. I was reading this on their forums and some ppl claim BB has a bad habit of not sending codes. I got a blank email from them with nothing in it. I called tech support they said wait 24-48 hrs.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Pre-ordered the game from Best-Buy because I still have GCU until July, still haven't received my Shao Kahn code yet via e-mail like I have in the past. Called support and they don't really know anything, looked at the forums and it seems like this is an issue a lot of people are having :martin::martin:

Sounds like they are working on it to fix this, but anyone else have the same issue?

Same fukking issue.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people who ordered from Best Buy ain't get their shao Khan bonus. I was reading this on their forums and some ppl claim BB has a bad habit of not sending codes. I got a blank email from them with nothing in it. I called tech support they said wait 24-48 hrs.

I got the code from Amazon, Amazon never fail giving you the code.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was planning to redbox this tomorrow but it's showing none available in my area :francis:

Redbox?

G7UnOQs.gif

Are you that broke?

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Finally, My package MK11 just arrived :blessed:

@Rancor did you get yours? :lupe:
I got it. Game is dope as hell. First thing I did was grind through the tower with Jax just to see his ending. shyt wasn't even that bad, white ppl really get mad over any black characters doing their thing. Wow.

That Kronika boss battle was a motherfukka though. Had no idea what was going on lmao