Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
latest

When I saw this appear I had to:mjcry:on the inside.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The flawless blocking tutorial is just:snoop:
The gameplay is smooth and more in depth than X was.
The story is also more structured and doesn't have any unnecessary chapters.
I think the Jax/Jacqui relationship is way more interesting than the Cassie/Johnny/Sonya dynamic.
Shao Khan's hatred for Kotal is actually funny.
They need to fix the krypt chests, because concept art should not cost more than 1k.
They have Shao Khan's old shool helmet, but of course it has to be unlocked.
After playing the story mode there's no way that Cyrax & Sektor aren't DLC.
Breh...WORD! I feel like there is some intentional randomness to prevent blocking becoming so broken and overpowered in the wrong hands.

I am not even going to attempt to try to implement it in my fighting style at all. Not spending the time trying to master that shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh...WORD! I feel like there is some intentional randomness to prevent blocking becoming so broken and overpowered in the wrong hands.

I am not even going to attempt to try to implement it in my fighting style at all. Not spending the time trying to master that shyt.
The only reason I did it was to unlock the Shao Khan voice over.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I hope the japs at capcom and Bandai look at this tutorial system and take note. This is how you attract newcomers to your game. First fighter I’ve ever seen actual go into depth regarding frame data
Co-fukking-sign.

I still wish that wasn't a thing. I hate when the mastery of fighting games turn into just interpreting the 10101010's of the game.

If a medium fireball thrown at the beginning of a match w/ high health, etc was a bit faster than a medium fireball thrown at low health to symbolize the effects of a fight on effort or some shyt...shyt would turn into something truly beautiful.

Disclaimer: I'm not a breh who cares much about eSports so take my perspective not from that stance.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Funny thought about the Krypt:

If it was actually completely random then there's no benefit to not only purchasing the lowest cost chests

But if it's not completely random and drop rates increase for higher price chests then its proof of a tacit strategy to implement a RNG mobile game gambling system into a $60 triple A game

Multiple Netherrealm producers went in interviews and LIED about there not being lootboxes. Aint that some shyt.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pre-ordered the game from Best-Buy because I still have GCU until July, still haven't received my Shao Kahn code yet via e-mail like I have in the past. Called support and they don't really know anything, looked at the forums and it seems like this is an issue a lot of people are having :martin::martin:

Sounds like they are working on it to fix this, but anyone else have the same issue?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I did the tutorials and am trying to finishing the character ones. The perfect blocking one was a pain. I think the perfect block only works during the first active frames for blocking. Blocking also has start up frames so it isn't instant when you hit the button.

Right now I'm just trying to get used to the game and find someone I like using.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The flawless blocking tutorial is just:snoop:
The gameplay is smooth and more in depth than X was.
The story is also more structured and doesn't have any unnecessary chapters.
I think the Jax/Jacqui relationship is way more interesting than the Cassie/Johnny/Sonya dynamic.
Shao Khan's hatred for Kotal is actually funny.
They need to fix the krypt chests, because concept art should not cost more than 1k.
They have Shao Khan's old shool helmet, but of course it has to be unlocked.
After playing the story mode there's no way that Cyrax & Sektor aren't DLC.
Sheeva should be DLC too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for my MK11

tenor.gif

But I got the code for Shao Kahn from email by Amazon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the japs at capcom and Bandai look at this tutorial system and take note. This is how you attract newcomers to your game. First fighter I’ve ever seen actual go into depth regarding frame data

Street Fighter V already did that, with the arcade edition even made it color coded for simpletons in training mode

this game plays more like street fighter than any mortal kombat before it