Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people who ordered from Best Buy ain't get their shao Khan bonus. I was reading this on their forums and some ppl claim BB has a bad habit of not sending codes. I got a blank email from them with nothing in it. I called tech support they said wait 24-48 hrs.

Best Buy is absolute trash. The fukked up a lot of peoples 2k19 last year where they didn’t even have the game in stock on release

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Street Fighter V already did that, with the arcade edition even made it color coded for simpletons in training mode

this game plays more like street fighter than any mortal kombat before it

It doesn’t go anywhere near in depth as this. They even have usueful guides for each character instead of that garbage shyt SF has forcing you to do those obnoxious combos that no one really uses

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Best Buy is absolute trash. The fukked up a lot of peoples 2k19 last year where they didn’t even have the game in stock on release

This shyt has pissed me off to some degree. The only reason I'm not really mad is b/c I only paid under $35 for premium edition. Since my GCU expires this week, I might just start getting my games from whoever got them on sale. BB was my go to spot for games b/c of GCU but man they are unorganized as hell.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t go anywhere near in depth as this. They even have usueful guides for each character instead of that garbage shyt SF has forcing you to do those obnoxious combos that no one really uses

lmao at useful guides, the combo challenges in street fighter are just challenges,
I just played it, game is alright they tried to make it play like street fighter because the mkx was hot trash, and they failed in that department
Also what does that have to do with frame data

Guilty Gear had indepth training mode explaining every thing even basic movements, its not going to help you get good at the game

only way to good get good is to play

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just started the story.

But can I say the amount of good attention to detail this game has?!

Their facial expressions are way better than it ever has been. Also, when it gets to the fight scenes in the story, it's so gradual.

This shyt is like an actual movie! :wtf: