DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I love it.

I fukked up, though.

I was playing MKX a couple weeks ago and I decided to play Injustice 2 for the last week and it fukked up my whole comfortability playing with the MK11 mechanics.

I'm looking lost out there. Nothing worse than an unattractive fucght even if you win..
I felt like I was fukking button mashing. :hhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just woke up this morning to a notification saying my mk11 is here. Amazon is the best.:wow:

You're a fukking lucky. It isn't even out for delivery yet :mjcry:..........suppose to be arrived today by fukking 11pm. :damn:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Ed said no NEO in Mortal Kombat 11 ever. But there was a close chance he would of been in Injustice 2.

:mjcry:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
You're a fukking lucky. It isn't even out for delivery yet :mjcry:..........suppose to be arrived today by fukking 11pm. :damn:
It said that for mine too. Breh I was heated because I didn't have work today either. Thought I'd be waiting around all day. Keep checking that tracking. Hopefully it gets there by noon time at least.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It said that for mine too. Breh I was heated because I didn't have work today either. Thought I'd be waiting around all day. Keep checking that tracking. Hopefully it gets there by noon time at least.

Me too. Crazy, we have the day off today where we should have ordered at Best Buy or GameStop that you can pickup instead waiting all day for your package to arrive

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The flawless blocking tutorial is just:snoop:
The gameplay is smooth and more in depth than X was.
The story is also more structured and doesn't have any unnecessary chapters.
I think the Jax/Jacqui relationship is way more interesting than the Cassie/Johnny/Sonya dynamic.
Shao Khan's hatred for Kotal is actually funny.
They need to fix the krypt chests, because concept art should not cost more than 1k.
They have Shao Khan's old shool helmet, but of course it has to be unlocked.
After playing the story mode there's no way that Cyrax & Sektor aren't DLC.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I could have sworn I saw a video where Ed said none will be in there.

Basically the krypt is RNG now as opposed to set items in specific locations from previous games. You could spend 12k coins on a chest and get crap and spend 2k on a chest and get epics. It’s all random. Basically encouraging you to spend money for their in game credits(there’s about three of them and the heart one thats required for top tier shyt is very stingy/grindy) Basically following the model of every other title out now

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I played the tutorial mode for about 20 mins this morning and this shyt is so smooth. It feels way different from mkx. I wanted to play it last night but I was got sleepy early af. I’ll definitley be online tonight.
Basically the krypt is RNG now as opposed to set items in specific locations from previous games. You could spend 12k coins on a chest and get crap and spend 2k on a chest and get epics. It’s all random. Basically encouraging you to spend money for their in game credits(there’s about three of them and the heart one thats required for top tier shyt is very stingy/grindy) Basically following the model of every other title out now

Sounds like some mobile game shyt. I’ll just get the good shyt when I get it :yeshrug: as long as the gameplay is good idgaf.