Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Well wouldn't that be because kronika been fukking up the entire timeline???:mjlol:

Side note it's a dope excuse for a reboot...:manny: a new timeline, with new fighters...

:bryan:They should’ve never let Tobias go. Boon legit has no idea where to take these storylines.

SF6, Tekken 8, & Strive are all moving forward while MK stays mired in shyt.

EDIT: Even fukkin Fatal Fury is going forward. :bryan:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Wanted injustice 3. I’m tired of this wipe timeline, new timeline bs they keep doing. Plus nothing innovative or game breaking coming to the fighting side of things.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Wanted injustice 3. I’m tired of this wipe timeline, new timeline bs they keep doing. Plus nothing innovative or game breaking coming to the fighting side of things.

Not another reboot lmao. Another excuse for them to ignore the 3D era.:beli:

Hating asses. MK is the GOAT.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I love MK and been playing decades but its insane to me that ppl care so much about canon and story. All it needs is cool fighters and a fun excuse to fight.

Especially since the story is TRASH. They need to quit building roster around the story because how many times are people to going play that shyt anyway?

Daps
:bryan:They should’ve never let Tobias go. Boon legit has no idea where to take these storylines.

SF6, Tekken 8, & Strive are all moving forward while MK stays mired in shyt.

EDIT: Even fukkin Fatal Fury is going forward. :bryan:
Tobias let himself go.
He thought of himself of a creative genius after the success of Mortal Kombat. Then left and tried creating a new franchise which completely flopped.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps

its-time-ufc.gif