Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
MK9 wasn't really a reboot, its was more cleaning up all the storylines and bringing it together. It was them going "All that bullshyt is canon." MKX and 11 especially is them blowing it all up.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Hating asses. MK is the GOAT.
I love it lol. Guilty as charged… mk 11 is the MK I chose to take serious and really get good at. It was cool but it was wayyy more easier than mkx and didn’t have me as excited as 9.

Injustice 3> just because I’m tired of the same storyline. It’s so much more they can do. At some point you jump the gun.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
MK9 wasn't really a reboot, its was more cleaning up all the storylines and bringing it together. It was them going "All that bullshyt is canon." MKX and 11 especially is them blowing it all up.

That was literally the point of Armageddon breh, everyone is here, die, and then introduce the new generation.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Tobias let himself go.
He thought of himself of a creative genius after the success of Mortal Kombat. Then left and tried creating a new franchise which completely flopped.

Tao Feng is a great game that I never played. :ufdup:

Seriously though MK has a great cast of characters and MK11 really pissed a lot of them away. Narratively 9 to 11 have just dumped random storylines, poor character portrayals. MK 1-3 had a cohesive narrative with characters and same for Deadly Alliance to Armageddon, with this reboot it seems like they don’t worry about the next game’s storyline until it’s time to work on it.

Daps
Tao Feng is a great game that I never played. :ufdup:

Seriously though MK has a great cast of characters and MK11 really pissed a lot of them away. Narratively 9 to 11 have just dumped random storylines, poor character portrayals. MK 1-3 had a cohesive narrative with characters and same for Deadly Alliance to Armageddon, with this reboot it seems like they don’t worry about the next game’s storyline until it’s time to work on it.
would be Krazy if they brought back Tobias for mk12