Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You gotta remember that they are completely re-imagining some of these characters, so Takeda may not even be Kenshi's son as he was originally. For example, Scorp and Sub are brothers now when they were leaders of opposing clans in previous iterations.

He’s DLC for a reason. He’s not in the story

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only negatives is that I don't like Tanya's face design or Ermac's entire design. They finally have Tanya back with nothing weird going on with her eyes and they screw up her face. She was the most beautiful character in the series and they've somehow messed her over in every appearance after her MK4 debut.

I hope Ermac has his MK11 design from the Krypt in this game. His new design and them showing off this design ONLY makes sense if he is actually King Jerrod.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My only negatives is that I don't like Tanya's face design or Ermac's entire design. They finally have Tanya back with nothing weird going on with her eyes and they screw up her face. She was the most beautiful character in the series and they've somehow messed her over in every appearance after her MK4 debut.

I hope Ermac has his MK11 design from the Krypt in this game. His new design and them showing off this design ONLY makes sense if he is actually King Jerrod.
They might clean her appearance up before the release. Remember how hideous Supergirl looked in Injustice 2 before they redid her face?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Li Meis fatality is dope but it makes no sense. The large intestine doesnt go all the way up to you neck lol. Like thats not even unrealistic, thats just dumb lol.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So aside from Shang Tsung, they haven't revealed any villains yet. Aside from Bi Han's attitude, we haven't really seen a villain. From the latest trailers, it looks like a huge part of the story arc is Shang Tsung deceiving and corrupting others to serve his agenda vs. him already having assembled a team of villains.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So aside from Shang Tsung, they haven't revealed any villains yet. Aside from Bi Han's attitude, we haven't really seen a villain. From the latest trailers, it looks like a huge part of the story arc is Shang Tsung deceiving and corrupting others to serve his agenda vs. him already having assembled a team of villains.
They probably don't want to spoil it. In Liu Kang's bio it says that he wasn't prepared for a threat that arrived, so that's probably who Shang Tsung is working for.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably don't want to spoil it. In Liu Kang's bio it says that he wasn't prepared for a threat that arrived, so that's probably who Shang Tsung is working for.

or the the threat is actually Shang Tsung. Liu Kang becomes champion of the hourglass after defeating Shang Tsung. Having witnessed Shang turn to dust after his defeat, and then to see him still exist after the fact would be something he wouldn't anticipate.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Shang Tsung seems to be the main villain thus far from the original trailer plus what Liu Kang has mentioned in the story excerpt (about manipulating General Shao). However, given he's a pre-order that would surprise me. Shang is the GOAT but I'd like to see Onaga return. His undead warriors have been shown in the Lin Kuei trailer so he's either in this game or the story ending will point towards him for the next game.