Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Shang Tsung seems to be the main villain thus far from the original trailer plus what Liu Kang has mentioned in the story excerpt (about manipulating General Shao). However, given he's a pre-order that would surprise me. Shang is the GOAT but I'd like to see Onaga return. His undead warriors have been shown in the Lin Kuei trailer so he's either in this game or the story ending will point towards him for the next game.

Pre order characters are the sub bosses.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Didn’t you ban bet or sum?

stop-snitchin-by-e1593476835187.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So it’s been confirmed Scorpion is Kuai Liang.:francis:

Dumb. For what?

Im legitimately mad at this development.

How are we gonna get Noob Saibot? Bi Han has to die cause hes being built up as a main antagonist in the game, either Scorpion or some one else does it.

But if Scorp kills Bi Han... Then we wont get a second Sub Zero. Could the next Noob be Smoke? I have a feeling that he gets clapped in game, and that leads to a rift between Scorpion and Sub Zero. Maybe a resurrected Smoke becomes Noob-Smoke like in Deception but instead of a tag team its a hybrid character in MK2 :wow:

This is all supposing they stick with this timeline for at least a game or two and actions have consequences. Im sure we wont get Noob in this game unless hes a cameo

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma laugh when they're both just slightly different versions of Superman's movelist from Injustice.
The only thing Omni man has in common with Superman is they both are strong and fly. Omni man doesn’t have any lasers or freeze breath. He’s going to be purely rush down.

Now homeland will probably be a Superman clone. He has zero hands, just crazy ass lasers. I imagine half his moves will be variations of his eye lasers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
or the the threat is actually Shang Tsung. Liu Kang becomes champion of the hourglass after defeating Shang Tsung. Having witnessed Shang turn to dust after his defeat, and then to see him still exist after the fact would be something he wouldn't anticipate.
True, It could also be a case of Liu wondering how he was able to return. Part of me believes that he made a deal with "The One Being" to return human form.