Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Awwww sookie sookie! If I wasn’t hyped for the game when I seen the first trailer dropped, I'm definitely hyped for it now! They bringing back the OG's from the previous games too?! :noah:

And it's certified that Tanya is black (but we all been knew that though):youngsabo:

Racists, stay fukking mad per usual :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's still weird to me that both homelander and omniman are not only in this, but the same release pack. They serve the same purpose with damn near similar movesets. Comics butcher and ash would be dope for the next release
It's because everyone online when their shows were both hot was doing what if battles "omni man vs homelander"

So now they can do that fight in the game. It's pretty keen marketing

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's because everyone online when their shows were both hot was doing what if battles "omni man vs homelander"

So now they can do that fight in the game. It's pretty keen marketing

I get that, but the same dlc is weird. It would be like street fighter having a dlc set and having Dan and his dad.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I get that, but the same dlc is weird. It would be like street fighter having a dlc set and having Dan and his dad.
Nah, it lets them knock that shyt out early and sell copies off the strength

In the later DLCs I expect them not to go so heavy on the guests since there's so many in this first set

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It's still weird to me that both homelander and omniman are not only in this, but the same release pack. They serve the same purpose with damn near similar movesets. Comics butcher and ash would be dope for the next release
Imma laugh when they're both just slightly different versions of Superman's movelist from Injustice.

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They need to bring back Kung Jin, I was fukking people up with him back in MKX.

Last edited: