b2bqm7y5k6l71.jpg

Emi-Takei-Okatsu.jpg

da59728e3579dedd5e9f02f1712a69c5--metal-gear-solid-ravens.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shang Tsung seems to be the main villain thus far from the original trailer plus what Liu Kang has mentioned in the story excerpt (about manipulating General Shao). However, given he's a pre-order that would surprise me. Shang is the GOAT but I'd like to see Onaga return. His undead warriors have been shown in the Lin Kuei trailer so he's either in this game or the story ending will point towards him for the next game.
Word is Shang Tsung's actions are influenced by Damashi. Anyone familiar with MK Deception knows what time it is. Shang Tsung is the evil version of Shujinko. He's going from realm to realm, but instead of gathering Kamidogu, he's planting seeds of deception in the minds of the major players.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@JustCKing that seems like a legit way to bring disturbance to Liu's New Era.

Would be great if they could somehow resurrect the Deadly Alliance but I don't think Quan will be in the story. Quan might not even be an evil necromancer at this point.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Word is Shang Tsung's actions are influenced by Damashi. Anyone familiar with MK Deception knows what time it is. Shang Tsung is the evil version of Shujinko. He's going from realm to realm, but instead of gathering Kamidogu, he's planting seeds of deception in the minds of the major players.
Aren't the Kamidogu themselves objects of evil?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It did not translate well into motion capture AT ALL, she looks like Grace Jones

If they can somehow have the character in game and story mode look as good as the render, I'll be satisfied. What they showed in the trailer looks horrible. I blame Mokap.