And for the record Tanya and Jae ARE black

FpmSDpUXsAIqdZp.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

nikka you miserable as fukk go play Stereotype Fighter 6 with them generic characters. You MK 1 gone blow Suck Fighter 6 out the water lol why in a sub for a game you dont like lo fi hip hop listening to'in ass nikka.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka you miserable as fukk go play Stereotype Fighter 6 with them generic characters. You MK 1 gone blow Suck Fighter 6 out the water lol why in a sub for a game you dont like lo fi hip hop listening to'in ass nikka.
:snooze:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
street fighter was always better back in the day

but mortal kombat is all right, as long as you dont pick a corny character like Ermac or Reptile.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Ed Boon says characters from each era are in this game. From the leaked roster of confirmed characters, there's representation from the first MK through Deception. Missing are new characters from Armageddon (Taven, Sareena, Blaze and Daegon), MKX (D'vorrah, Kotal, Ferra, and the Kombat Kids), and MK11 (Geras, Cetrion, Kollector, and Kronika).

Taven and Daegon had a huge role in Armageddon and haven't shown up or been mentioned much in game since. It'll be interesting to see how they would fit into this new universr. Sareena is a minor character that has potential. Beyond Armageddon, she had a cameo role in the story mode of MKX. D'vorrah and Kotal both returned in MK11, so this would make a third game if either of them returned. Ferra?

Geras, I could see returning due to him being a fixed point in time. Dope overall character and he could really challenge or help Liu Kang given he has knowledge of previous timelines.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So, Ed Boon says characters from each era are in this game. From the leaked roster of confirmed characters, there's representation from the first MK through Deception. Missing are new characters from Armageddon (Taven, Sareena, Blaze and Daegon), MKX (D'vorrah, Kotal, Ferra, and the Kombat Kids), and MK11 (Geras, Cetrion, Kollector, and Kronika).

Taven and Daegon had a huge role in Armageddon and haven't shown up or been mentioned much in game since. It'll be interesting to see how they would fit into this new universr. Sareena is a minor character that has potential. Beyond Armageddon, she had a cameo role in the story mode of MKX. D'vorrah and Kotal both returned in MK11, so this would make a third game if either of them returned. Ferra?

Geras, I could see returning due to him being a fixed point in time. Dope overall character and he could really challenge or help Liu Kang given he has knowledge of previous timelines.
I thought Sareena debut on the Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero game?
hqdefault.jpg

Ether way I want her as a playable character not a Kameo Fighter. Speaking of... I want one of the Shadow Priest that be in the background of random stages to be a Kameo Fighter...
469811-mortalkombatii_portal.png

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I thought Sareena debut on the Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero game?
hqdefault.jpg

Ether way I want her as a playable character not a Kameo Fighter. Speaking of... I want one of the Shadow Priest that be in the background of random stages to be a Kameo Fighter...
469811-mortalkombatii_portal.png

Seeing as how that "Goro" could be just a generic Shokan, Priests being story Kameos might be likely.