Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The problem comes with people complaining how come more of the original characters arent in the game (when i say original i mean like the 1st 3 games) Fighting game fans wont let a franchise move on from certain characters even if it made sense for the story sake
That's the one thing I be hating, I'd rather you give new characters time time shine and then bring back older more loved characters in expansions and shyt.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps

He’s playing mk1 right now literally. Tap in.

Graphics aren’t like mk11 but that’s cause every game is going for that vibrant high def style Fortnite has imo. But animations… this shyt is hard. The animation’s ridiculous.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It would be nice if the story and characters was more fleshed out... like who was jax's wife...:pachaha: Why did goro agree to work with shang tsung when the next leader sheeva generations later turned against them??? I mean the story now as is can be doper seeing a young raiden standing out as a character on his own.. so many variables to see how things change now.

Yea the franchise hasn't done much with Jax. Whereas we've seen Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Scorpion, etc have layers added to their mytho in various media and games over the years (convoluted or not), Jax Sonya and Cage can still basically be summed up as: Sonya is the hard ass, Cage is the comic relief tryna clap her cheeks, and Jax is her platonic breh friend from work.

Should've long since gave him an opps from the roster and/or paired him up with any of the other MK females.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

He’s playing mk1 right now literally. Tap in.

Graphics aren’t like mk11 but that’s cause every game is going for that vibrant high def style Fortnite has imo. But animations… this shyt is hard. The animation’s ridiculous.
Max talked about it on his stream (I think he's uploading it on YT later for 4k) but he said the game looks better than MK11 when you not getting hit with compression. He said it's just that MK11 still looks fukking amazing and that they're also going with a slightly more cartoon/comic art style with this one but they mention characters having beard stubble and shyt like that you just cant see it because of upload compression. Basically its an upgrade visually, but its too subtle for you really to get until you're playing it yourself.

twitch stream video for those who dont wanna wait on 4k yt version:

jwong is there too

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Action looks insane, like straight out of a movie.

I do agree that they shouldnt use the classic costumes as a default for the kameo's, they look goofy next to the current costumes. Also the bare skin looks like smooth plastic, Kano looks particularly awful.