That lack of integrity is why yo ass ain't in the game nikka:mjlol:

Slithery snake ass nikka posting from the sidelines:mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I've realized it's their over reliance on motion capture. Most of the reason MK has janky animations is they're done by real humans

They glue the superpower shyt with the regular human movements and it's jarring and choppy like actual martial arts movies

SPEAKING of martial arts

Mortal Kombat is STAMPED by ACTUAL martial artist. fukk what them internet nerds who got 12 Monster Reborns in all of their Yu Gi Oh decks talking about.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ain't you supposed to be banned?

That lack of integrity is why yo ass ain't in the game nikka:mjlol:

Slithery snake ass nikka posting from the sidelines:mjlol:

I thought we were cool that is SUCH a low blow smh. And arent we all posting from the sidelines? The game aint out yet lol.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Everything ain't hate:mjlol:

I enjoy MK but MK11 and this are slow as fukk. Some MK players like that slow shyt some like the breakneck MK9/MKX speed

The game is beautiful but that speed and movement makes it look like a nikka playing with action figures
The game doesn't look nearly as slow as MK11 to me. I feel like the "speed" people talk about when it comes to MK9 and X is the long combos and rush down mix up gameplay. It made those games feel fast and MK11 really didn't have any of that.

With air combos and assist mechanics being a factor, I feel like the pace of the game will be alot faster than MK11.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought we were cool that is SUCH a low blow smh. And arent we all posting from the sidelines? The game aint out yet lol.
I'm not a part of the cast:manny:

You arguing with nikkas when yo ass should be on LinkedIn refining your resume:mjlol:

While you talking shyt about Street Fighter you need to see if them nikkas hiring :mjlol:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm not a part of the cast:manny:

You arguing with nikkas when yo ass should be on LinkedIn refining your resume:mjlol:

While you talking shyt about Street Fighter you need to see if them nikkas hiring :mjlol:

Sir my talents are currently being utilized by the The International Reptile Conservation Foundation... YOU need to reinvent the Shadolo as a whole, none of you nikkas are in the new game. Yall product aint convincing people anymore. Maybe change the name

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They do look a little out of place lol but its nostalgia pandering, especially to the ones who like those characters since they wont be playable.
I wouldn't assume just because they had a kameo in the trailer than they aren't playable. Lung Lao had himself as his assist in the trailer, and it's confirmed that subzero and scorpion have kameos.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I wouldn't assume just because they had a kameo in the trailer than they aren't playable. Lung Lao had himself as his assist in the trailer, and it's confirmed that subzero and scorpion have kameos.

Tbh I HOPE they sit out they've been in the last 5 games their presence is too much at this point. And when you think about it most of the staples get switched out every 3-5 games anyway. Im banking on them not being in. Plus they made their appearance debuts as kameos lol that kind of closes the coffin for them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Tbh I HOPE they sit out they've been in the last 5 games their presence is too much at this point. And when you think about it most of the staples get switched out every 3-5 games anyway. Im banking on them not being in. Plus they made their appearance debuts as kameos lol that kind of closes the coffin for them.
How is their presence too much? It's a fighting game.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
How is their presence too much? It's a fighting game.

Dawg... They have too many consecutive appearances, and people are tired of them lol thats how. They NEED to sit out. They arent coveted or interesting like Kitana, Mileena, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub Zero or Raiden to not sit out every once in a while.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dawg... They have too many consecutive appearances, and people are tired of them lol thats how. They NEED to sit out. They arent coveted or interesting like Kitana, Mileena, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub Zero or Raiden to not sit out every once in a while.
Are people really tired of Jax and Goro?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are people really tired of Jax and Goro?

It would be nice if the story and characters was more fleshed out... like who was jax's wife...:pachaha: Why did goro agree to work with shang tsung when the next leader sheeva generations later turned against them??? I mean the story now as is can be doper seeing a young raiden standing out as a character on his own.. so many variables to see how things change now.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem comes with people complaining how come more of the original characters arent in the game (when i say original i mean like the 1st 3 games) Fighting game fans wont let a franchise move on from certain characters even if it made sense for the story sake