Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The main thing is measured distance between MK 11 and MK 1. Instead looking at where MK 1 actually is, they're measuring the "jump" If youre already close to the ceiling, there is no where to jump.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New MK game reveal so ofc the haters come out the wood work when 70% weren't gonna touch the game anyway. Like 3 different JP fighters dropping this year, let us enjoy our gore fetish in peace

UkCVBXT.gif
Everything ain't hate:mjlol:

I enjoy MK but MK11 and this are slow as fukk. Some MK players like that slow shyt some like the breakneck MK9/MKX speed

The game is beautiful but that speed and movement makes it look like a nikka playing with action figures

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hope the assist get alt costumes because the classic costumes look goofy imo.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Everything ain't hate:mjlol:

I enjoy MK but MK11 and this are slow as fukk. Some MK players like that slow shyt some like the breakneck MK9/MKX speed

The game is beautiful but that speed and movement makes it look like a nikka playing with action figures

Hateration so hard he posted it twice smh

james-brown.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can a studio produce games with such top of the line production value, and yet have the actual gameplay be lacking in numerous ways?

I done answered my own question:snoop:
I've realized it's their over reliance on motion capture. Most of the reason MK has janky animations is they're done by real humans

They glue the superpower shyt with the regular human movements and it's jarring and choppy like actual martial arts movies

It's more acceptable at higher speeds but at it's current speed it looks :scust: