Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I got bored quickly with Omni-man, he's so bland when comes to fighting. I feel like he's the worst fighter in MK1 so far

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deception Li Mei skin is the best Li Mei skin I've seen so far. Should have been the primary skin. Hate the fact that you have to pay for it. Same with the Kitana skin from the festival in story mode. The Sub Zero skin from Deadly Alliance is dope too.

Omni Man is crazy, but ge doesn't play like a regular character. He has moves that I feel are OP.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Deception Li Mei skin is the best Li Mei skin I've seen so far. Should have been the primary skin. Hate the fact that you have to pay for it. Same with the Kitana skin from the festival in story mode. The Sub Zero skin from Deadly Alliance is dope too.

Omni Man is crazy, but ge doesn't play like a regular character. He has moves that I feel are OP.
Very punishable. His low to jugglen s his most insane move

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Omni man is such fukking bullshyt. Never mind the stance/teleport shyt. Why does he have fukking solid ass advancing safe on block mids? I know scorpion mains sick

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Up block his overhead teleport, divebomb is full combo punishable. He's really good with Lao seems like that's what the pros run atm

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Omnigoat is a damn midget. They should have made him as tall as Geras at least

Last edited: