Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People complained about the lame grindy nature of live towers so they replaced them and people still bytch. The krypt fukking sucks. X was obnoxious with the jump scares and 11 controlling that mute was like moving a tank. I’m glad they moved to a pass based system. Outside that fatal any micro transaction is obtainable via currency. Agree the customization is weak tho. I’m more concerned with the bugs, new infinites that keeps popping up weekly, and other QOL issues

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
People complained about the lame grindy nature of live towers so they replaced them and people still bytch. The krypt fukking sucks. X was obnoxious with the jump scares and 11 controlling that mute was like moving a tank. I’m glad they moved to a pass based system. Outside that fatal any micro transaction is obtainable via currency. Agree the customization is weak tho. I’m more concerned with the bugs, new infinites that keeps popping up weekly, and other QOL issues
Yeah idk why the hell anyone would want the Krypt back.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He’s always had good fireballs that cover the whole screen. They kinda just OD it in this game with those and the whole dragon fire thing. He’s a nightmare to deal with since most people play him lame af cause he really doesn’t have any true mixups that’s safe
He has like 3 fireball moves 4 if you consider the air fireballs

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
How to kill the most annoying character in the game with a low tier team
"Balance has been restored"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How to kill the most annoying character in the game with a low tier team
"Balance has been restored"
What's so annoying about Johnny? I feel like he's diminished from his MK 11 version

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
1,1 plus 3
9 frame mid
6f d1
best movement in the game
9f wake up
instant parry basically punish damn near any gap
kameos like Kung Lao make his ridiculous pressure even harder to deal with
Damn I guess I just suck using him. Then again I haven't been playing MK 1 that long.

So Johnny is Ken again

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Damn I guess I just suck using him. Then again I haven't been playing MK 1 that long.

So Johnny is Ken again
he's just oppressive asf especially people who are really good with him. MK1>MK11 Cage by mile. MK11 Johnny had zero good mids he could be mashed on micro ducked all day

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
9 frame mid
6f d1
best movement in the game
9f wake up
instant parry basically punish damn near any gap
kameos like Kung Lao make his ridiculous pressure even harder to deal with

80 million launchers
Insane corner carry
Star mode or whatever it’s called where he turns into a crackhead with the specials

fukk that character. If you get touched you just pray gravity takes place and the scrub drops the combo after the second launcher

Speaking of scrubs, where all the baraka/Cyrax mains go? :pachaha:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
80 million launchers
Insane corner carry
Star mode or whatever it’s called where he turns into a crackhead with the specials

fukk that character. If you get touched you just pray gravity takes place and the scrub drops the combo after the second launcher

Speaking of scrubs, where all the baraka/Cyrax mains go? :pachaha:
I don't even care about launchers or star power it's the fact he has frame traps. The only change I would make on him like Foxy said make 1,1 zero on block. That doesn't change him at all really he still has the 6f D1 & 9f mid. The funny thing is I don't find him as bad as some of the other NRS top tiers of previous games. He's just really oppressive like the MK9 version. You don't see Baraka or Cyrax much anymore I still think character is solid. He just doesn't 2 hit kill anymore