Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Onni man beatable as sht if you play sub tbh, I got in a couple matches and did good asl.

Block mid for the fatal blow and really just in general for him. Majority of his starters and mixes come from mid.

Block and punish, his character is nice but relies heavily on how the other player approaches him. When he’s floating mid and wants you to hit him do any low you have and that’ll fukk him up.

If you’re Tanya. Foward A , bbb and if you’re sub, ice slide into him. Lows punish that attack.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Onni man beatable as sht if you play sub tbh, I got in a couple matches and did good asl.

Block mid for the fatal blow and really just in general for him. Majority of his starters and mixes come from mid.

Block and punish, his character is nice but relies heavily on how the other player approaches him. When he’s floating mid and wants you to hit him do any low you have and that’ll fukk him up.

If you’re Tanya. Foward A , bbb and if you’re sub, ice slide into him. Lows punish that attack.

‘what onmi man scrubs you facing? You not hitting no one with an ice slide if they got buzzsaw down charging. Even still no good Omni man going into stance without hit confirming first. Doing it raw is just dumb

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
‘what onmi man scrubs you facing? You not hitting no one with an ice slide if they got buzzsaw down charging. Even still no good Omni man going into stance without hit confirming first. Doing it raw is just dumb
Play me lmao. Everybody and they mama running him and I’m in koth with elder gods n sht rn 10:15 pm and I’m telling you he’s not hard to counter. It’s read your opponent right or bust.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im about sick of seeing this brain dead retarded character omni man online :snoop: May take a 2 week break from this

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Invinciblegang:myman:
Omnigoat. Don't sleep on that viltramite stance into the teleport behind the enemy. It's always a free throw if you have a lot of vltramite stance Mix-Ups.

Dive fast them 2 times then teleport behind for the throw. Pure cancer.

I don't even use cameos when I use Omni goat. I just call in that little old Asian man when I want to make someone's heart explode in their chest.

When you see Omni goat drop down after that old man's 1-in punch fatality it looks incredible.

I may just start picking Cyrax if I face an outworlder or a chaos realm character just for lower continuity. Those rooms must be destroyed by Omni gold