Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Jax is a cheat code for a lot of characters. Scorpion has a crazy string using Jax. I played one this morning that was pretty good. That one string was all he had in his arsenal though.
Yeah his ground pound is ugly, I know with Sindel it's meter dependent, but she can get it off any touch which is funny to see.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, I had a Sindel do a Quitality. She got the first round, but again, used the same string and quit once I was made the reads.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funny, I had a Sindel do a Quitality. She got the first round, but again, used the same string and quit once I was made the reads.
People don't know how to switch up the tactics and quit when their bnbs don't work over and over

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the improvements they could make to Kombat League is allowing both players to change characters between matches. That annoyed me even in MK11. You win a match, but the loser gets to choose another character. With MK1, you have to pick a "team" before you're even matched up. Then you can only change Kameo fighters.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how people are able to change palettes between matches. Same character, but different palette.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is this Emperor Ying? The undead dragon army is his army. In the old timeline, that army belonged to Onaga. In the new era, it is revealed to be Emperor Ying's army.

Also, General Shao's father is never named. Could he be General Shao's father?

It also looks like they've reduced Onaga to a Goro, Motaro, Kintaro type character. If he returns, he'll be one of those huge monsters of a sub boss, but not the main boss.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized how Liu Kang royally fukked up. When he found out that Shang Tsung & Quan Chi were gaining power, he said it shouldn't be possible because he gave them meaningless lives. Well dummy, You made their lives so horrible they were desperate to do whatever they could to have better lives. :mjlol:
I knew I couldn't have been the only one that hit the :dahell: when he said that stupid shyt:mjlol:

You got Shang living so slummy it didn't even take that much to convince him to be on some villian shyt:mjlol: