Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So I've been experimenting a bit with Scorpion &Sareena. A normal Scorpion BnB the opponent typically builds a full after it's done. Sareena meter drain literally prevents that bar from being built if you end the combo in hellfire or death spin:patrice:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been a Kung Lao fan since Deadly Alliance, but he finally has that MK2 swag back. There's a lot of characters I find myself using in this game that I have never picked up or tried to pick up before that I have using:

Kitana

Smoke (right now, he's my main)

Sindel

Rain (his moveset in MK11 had weird inputs and the variation system meant you had to equip the right moves to create some solid combos. This game, he's much easier to pick up)

Raiden

Reptile

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I find it interesting theres no Special Forces/Black Dragon involvement in this,would it be good for MK2?

Because there was too much redundancy in the, white lotus, ninjas, & special forces. Add to fact Earthrealm is cool with Outworld the story would have suffered. In previous games none of these groups were self acting, they were all just, wait here while bad guys do something.

I like what they’ve done with Jax this go around making him a high level man in black. It sets up further stories down the road.