Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you manage to pull off 20+ hit combo and still lose, this game may not be for you. I still don't get the logic behind learning all these long strings and thinking it's skill. Nothing at all against strings, but a lot of times, they just look good. If it's all you have to a play style though, it's still amateur especially against someone whose adapted to seeing the starter for the string coming.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't really encountered scrubby players yet in Kombat League except one. He stayed on the other side of the screen spamming ice balls and had ice clones everywhere as Sub Zero. Like, what. Yes, the objective is to win, but it isn't even fun playing against that. Then there was a Scorpion player who wanted to spam this jump in combo. He won one round. I didn't think he would continue doing it, I countered every jump in and he didn't win another round. You'd think he would stop doing it, but nope.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
MK still has by far top 3 worst online community (behind COD and R6) You will smoke a scrub as they cycle through all their top tier mains. Be up 4-0. They get one win and hope on the mic to talk shyt while they race to next opponent

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just realized how Liu Kang royally fukked up. When he found out that Shang Tsung & Quan Chi were gaining power, he said it shouldn't be possible because he gave them meaningless lives. Well dummy, You made their lives so horrible they were desperate to do whatever they could to have better lives. :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized how Liu Kang royally fukked up. When he found out that Shang Tsung & Quan Chi were gaining power, he said it shouldn't be possible because he gave them meaningless lives. Well dummy, You made their lives so horrible they were desperate to do whatever they could to have better lives. :mjlol:

While desperate, they wouldn't have gained power without Titan Shang Tsung using them to accomplish his agenda.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was Titan Shang direct involvement that caused it Lui's plan was working :hubie:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm cool with some of the patch stuff but KL is undisputed #1 kameo now. Way too much crying Raiden still gets 48% using Sektor. Baraka 46 in the corner with Jax. I just wished the buffed Cyrax self destruct & net. Also no changes to Cage is :mjlol: but nerf Baraka& Raiden

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hopefully the Omni man patch brings some buffs to the useless moves & kameos. Bi-Han got nothing but an Ex Ice clone bug :mjlol: :mjcry:.. I don't understand NRS stop nerfing buff the unusable. The Cyrax shyt was braindead but why leave the self destruct as is? makes zero sense. If they had the flawless block mechanic working as intended the chopper shyt wouldn't had been as bad. Sareena is better her drain move actually works as intended

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you manage to pull off 20+ hit combo and still lose, this game may not be for you. I still don't get the logic behind learning all these long strings and thinking it's skill. Nothing at all against strings, but a lot of times, they just look good. If it's all you have to a play style though, it's still amateur especially against someone whose adapted to seeing the starter for the string coming.
Those half life combos are a crutch for true skill or maybe my vision just filled with, Smoke

:pacspit:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully the Omni man patch brings some buffs to the useless moves & kameos. Bi-Han got nothing but an Ex Ice clone bug :mjlol: :mjcry:.. I don't understand NRS stop nerfing buff the unusable. The Cyrax shyt was braindead but why leave the self destruct as is? makes zero sense. If they had the flawless block mechanic working as intended the chopper shyt wouldn't had been as bad. Sareena is better her drain move actually works as intended
I saw that shyt. How they fukk up his EX clone even more? :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wish they’d give something for Kitana. I picked her up and she surprisingly had good neutral. I just wish they made her ex fans actually useful, air fans to juggle so it has combo properties(something kitana players have been begging for since x. That flew flick shyt is not a replacement) and her wind bomb to it have a million frames of startup

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I wish they’d give something for Kitana. I picked her up and she surprisingly had good neutral. I just wish they made her ex fans actually useful, air fans to juggle so it has combo properties(something kitana players have been begging for since x. That flew flick shyt is not a replacement) and her wind bomb to it have a million frames of startup
Just use SZ for wind bomb freeze gives enough time to set it up. Kitana work well with Scorpion