Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
How yall liking this? Thought about picking up, haven't played since MKX (my personal GOAT)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How yall liking this? Thought about picking up, haven't played since MKX (my personal GOAT)

It’s cool. The kameo system takes some getting used to. It’s some QOL issues going on heavy tho(black screens after matches, no tagging of moves in training, etc) And some content is lacking(no live towers, boring customization)It’s better than 11 gameplay wise by far. No D2 krushing blow nonsense. No low normal poke war spamming(even tho people still muscle memory’d from 11 are trying). Combos are fun and you have multiple routes

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

WB like we not supporting this game more 2 years. INJ 3 coming in 2025 we need something to help fund our shytty DC movies (outside the Batman franchises) :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WB like we not supporting this game more 2 years. INJ 3 coming in 2025 we need something to help fund our shytty DC movies (outside the Batman franchises) :mjlol:

This definitely feels like a “filler game” lol.

Ed mentioned how Injustice 3 was going to take a long time due to switching engines, so it looks like WB told them they better put out another MK game in the meantime.:ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
for the love of everything NRS buff Scorpion F3 zero fukking range. 12f start up is good but damn he get's mashed on. Stand 2 is your best button. You have to play lame as fukk unless you're using Cyrax. VGY says Scorpion is the worst character in the game :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
for the love of everything NRS buff Scorpion F3 zero fukking range. 12f start up is good but damn he get's mashed on. Stand 2 is your best button. You have to play lame as fukk unless you're using Cyrax. VGY says Scorpion is the worst character in the game :mjcry:

What is F3? His launcher string? Every scorpion I play just stands full screen trying the low or spamming spear? I just thought it’s the way typical scrubby scorpions but is he ass again like 11?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What is F3? His launcher string? Every scorpion I play just stands full screen trying the low or spamming spear? I just thought it’s the way typical scrubby scorpions but is he ass again like 11?
F3 is his knee which has zero range. He is better in 11 at least he had decent neutral an overhead in MK11. This game has no overhead b3 is his full screen low which is death on block & whiff. Seems like he's designed more for air combat. His damage is good but the struggle is real. I don't see anybody doing good with him at a high level unless you're Avirk or MKJavier& even they are running Cyrax with him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:hhh:. As for your question, It's good but it needs some DLC to make it feel more full. Leveling up is a chore and the customization is 10 steps backwards from MK11. The combat is really fun once you get the hang of it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hated this new Raiden look, until I realized that he resembles more of his MK1 look. The OG Raiden just look like a regular dude with a hat.:russ: