Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Interested to hear what characters and kameos the experienced coli brehs are maining and why:jbhmm:

I’m running Liu Kang and using sektor or frost for now because he’s well rounded and his moves/strings are easy to memorize. Running Sektor/frost cuz of their mid attacks and extra projectile pressure to go with Liu’s. I know I’m still just barely scratching the surface when it comes to kameos tho so there’s a lot to be explored there

Part of me wants to experiment with more characters but I’m still learning how to really play and get fluid with everything so I think sticking with Liu is the way to go until I’m actually skilled at the game

Also I like the idea of invasions mode but the matches are so easy I feel like it’s only good for practicing combos or experimenting with kameos. I know I’m 100% ass if I played this game competitively but invasions will have you thinking your mid to bad gameplay is sufficient :pachaha:
I've been rocking Johnny Cage and Sindel and using Sonya Kameo with both.

Johnny's rushdown gets complimented pretty well with Sonya's ring toss and square punch is real good at converting any popup into more damage.

Sindel is the same, but ring toss makes her zoning OD plus extending combos off anything in the air and can lead into some real good re-jump or levitate cause combos.

I kinda wanna try Johnny with Kung Lao to see how low hat does with Johnny's overheads.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's pointless to level up your fighters after level 15, because everything after that is just pallet swaps and taunts.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I believe it, it’s hella demoralizing to get combo’d into oblivion by Shao. he really be beating the shyt out of you :pachaha:
Yeah I started using him last night. He's fun as hell him & sub zero together is good. Sub allows him to power his 🪓 for free after freeze. The axe stance switching is fun as fukk reminds me of WW from Injustice 1

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Playing Kenshi is very rewarding and hilarious at the same time. People panic and either go nuts and get blown up or just turtle and get chipped to death. He’s definitely hard af no homo. It’s like playing four characters between normal stance, with sento in stance, without sento in stance, and then the kameo