Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
My Shao not even 24 hours old. This nikka over here doing flight cancel combos in my face. I'm playing casual struggling to survive :martin:. Instant air fireballs like MK9 Kabal chasing this dude across the screen :gucci: admit you a sweat:beli:
Come on man. That’s how I know nikkas didn’t play mk9. Admit it man, you’re a Johnny come lately to this mk life

:mjlol:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It's really crazy to me how people still don't understand how frame data works especially in when you level 80's & up. You can't do double D3's D4's on block press buttons again. Those shyt's are double digit negative on block :mjlol:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
It's really crazy to me how people still don't understand how frame data works especially in when you level 80's & up. You can't do double D3's D4's on block press buttons again. Those shyt's are double digit negative on block :mjlol:

I think D4s being double digit negative is a new thing in this game. I can't remember MK11, but I know D4s were at worst negative but safe on block. Some were even neutral.

Or people are just banking on a bad online connection and trying to spam the pokes lol

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol no wonder Havik is a try hard lame in this game, he’s fukking Dairou. The nerve of NRS trying to sneak that wack character back in this game.:dead:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I think D4s being double digit negative is a new thing in this game. I can't remember MK11, but I know D4s were at worst negative but safe on block. Some were even neutral.
Or people are just banking on a bad online connection and trying to spam the pokes lol
at worst they were -9 the pokes just never had this amount of recovery it's good but if you got a trash mid tho:beli:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Liu Kang w/ the Kung Lao kameo :wow: Super fun to use but I would absolutely hate to play against it:russ:

Mf’s gotta deal with full screen projectile spam at all 3 heights on every approach just to get bullied up close and pushed into a corner by all his safe ass normals

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Liu Kang w/ the Kung Lao kameo :wow: Super fun to use but I would absolutely hate to play against it:russ:

Mf’s gotta deal with full screen projectile spam at all 3 heights on every approach just to get bullied up close and pushed into a corner by all his safe ass normals
playing against it now as Scorpion it's frustrating as hell especially if the character doesn't have good buttons. The Kung Lao kameo in general if not top1 is top 2 so ridiculously good the buzzsaw hat comes back instantly