Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We aren't robots. Hopefully you play because you like the character and not for pure efficiency. That sounds sick

The character isn't that good is what he's getting at. Whether you guys have the competence and skill to understand why or not is irrelevant :pachaha:

He's okay. Nothing special. Kenshi, JC, Ashrah, Baraka, Mileena, Geras are the characters being used if you tryna win.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The character isn't that good is what he's getting at. Whether you guys have the competence and skill to understand why or not is irrelevant :pachaha:

He's okay. Nothing special. Kenshi, JC, Ashrah, Baraka, Mileena, Geras are the characters being used if you tryna win.
Good or not the character is what you make with your brain if you enjoy the moveset.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Good or not the character is what you make with your brain if you enjoy the moveset.

All characters in competitive games have a ceiling. His isn't as high as the characters I mentioned.

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy him or succeed with him :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shut up nikka and spend sumn broke boi.

Why don’t you take your advice cac?

As expected, bum doesn’t have a console let alone the game. Which is why he’s barely been in this thread since release. I told everyone this would happen :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Interested to hear what characters and kameos the experienced coli brehs are maining and why:jbhmm:

I’m running Liu Kang and using sektor or frost for now because he’s well rounded and his moves/strings are easy to memorize. Running Sektor/frost cuz of their mid attacks and extra projectile pressure to go with Liu’s. I know I’m still just barely scratching the surface when it comes to kameos tho so there’s a lot to be explored there

Part of me wants to experiment with more characters but I’m still learning how to really play and get fluid with everything so I think sticking with Liu is the way to go until I’m actually skilled at the game

Also I like the idea of invasions mode but the matches are so easy I feel like it’s only good for practicing combos or experimenting with kameos. I know I’m 100% ass if I played this game competitively but invasions will have you thinking your mid to bad gameplay is sufficient :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Interested to hear what characters and kameos the experienced coli brehs are maining and why:jbhmm:

I’m running Liu Kang and using sektor or frost for now because he’s well rounded and his moves/strings are easy to memorize. Running Sektor/frost cuz of their mid attacks and extra projectile pressure to go with Liu’s. I know I’m still just barely scratching the surface when it comes to kameos tho so there’s a lot to be explored there

Part of me wants to experiment with more characters but I’m still learning how to really play and get fluid with everything so I think sticking with Liu is the way to go until I’m actually skilled at the game

Also I like the idea of invasions mode but the matches are so easy I feel like it’s only good for practicing combos or experimenting with kameos. I know I’m 100% ass if I played this game competitively but invasions will have you thinking your mid to bad gameplay is sufficient :pachaha:

I’ve been rocking with Milenna(with Darius) Shao(with Sonya), and a little rain(with sub) Milenna is a cheat code. Devs didn’t want to hear the mouths of her pyscho fan base, especially since they cried in 11 and they relented and put her in but she was total ass. But she’s got solid mixups and can get in literally from every direction teleport wise. Shao is a little above mid tier. Definitely not as bad as 11. Solid damage especially with his buff(that doesn’t take 80 frames of start up to get) and has multiple launchers. Rain is…I wouldn’t say complete trash but definitely low tier. I don’t get why they made him a zoner with projectiles that are slow as shyt. Then they tried to give him an anti projectile move ala Jade but it’s complete ass. He has a solid double over head string but it’s predictable. He’s completely dependable on kameos from zoning to combo extensions. I’m gonna try to learn Kenshi and Reiko next. Some solid tech being discovered with Reiko and Darrius/Jax. And when I learn a majority of the cast I will learn Tsung to take advantage of the transformations

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been rocking with Milenna(with Darius) Shao(with Sonya), and a little rain(with sub) Milenna is a cheat code. Devs didn’t want to hear the mouths of her pyscho fan base, especially since they cried in 11 and they relented and put her in but she was total ass. But she’s got solid mixups and can get in literally from every direction teleport wise. Shao is a little above mid tier. Definitely not as bad as 11. Solid damage especially with his buff(that doesn’t take 80 frames of start up to get) and has multiple launchers. Rain is…I wouldn’t say complete trash but definitely low tier. I don’t get why they made him a zoner with projectiles that are slow as shyt. Then they tried to give him an anti projectile move ala Jade but it’s complete ass. He has a solid double over head string but it’s predictable. He’s completely dependable on kameos from zoning to combo extensions. I’m gonna try to learn Kenshi and Reiko next. Some solid tech being discovered with Reiko and Darrius/Jax. And when I learn a majority of the cast I will learn Tsung to take advantage of the transformations

Yeah Mileena is super dope. She’s my second most played character and I would main her, but I feel like I need to develop tighter fundamentals first. I can do a couple baby strings and combos but when I see how people really play her I realize I’m not even scratching the surface of what the character can do:pachaha:. Also, trying to remember her inputs makes me feel fukking dyslexic:bryan:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Mileena is super dope. She’s my second most played character and I would main her, but I feel like I need to develop tighter fundamentals first. I can do a couple baby strings and combos but when I see how people really play her I realize I’m not even scratching the surface of what the character can do:pachaha:. Also, trying to remember her inputs makes me feel fukking dyslexic:bryan:

I mean it’s like Tekken. You don’t have to remember every string. Just remember the best ones, have a little bit of knowledge of frame data(which NRS does an excellent job of explaining in tutorial) and lab.