Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Reptile can combo after his spit using Motaro the timing is strict tho
B3,1 acid spit (have to time it right do it early Motaro teleport) F2,3, 4, forceball, jump 2,3,3 db4 38& meterless

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Buff Bi-Han back to his original state. Nitara needs 1000 health:gucci:. QOL stuff needs to happen soon so much missing NRS:comeon:. It's obvious their going with the seasonal content:beli:. They knocked it out the park in terms of gameplay
Yeah they definitely need to fix the training mode, they took out shyt like pinning moves which was back in MKX, like how do you not have that at launch and shyt.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still contemplating whether to buy this or not.:jbhmm:
I wanna play but I don’t feel like nor have the time of going through the grind of practicing to beat you professional gamers online.:beli:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wanna play but I don’t feel like nor have the time of going through the grind of practicing to beat you professional gamers online.:beli:
Don't unless you want to see 40 percent of your life taken away from a single jab. You have no choice but to he cancer in this game like street fighter 6.

Tekken can't come soon enoughb

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's funny how Mortal Kombat came full circle from Jean-Claude Van Damme turning down the part of Johnny Cage and them doing their own thing to him playing a DLC version of the character. Him turning them down helped birth one of the largest fighting game franchises.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
While I still think Mileena is the coolest looking character and super fun to play, Ima have to roll with this Liu Kang/Sektor kombo for a while :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Scorpion isn't great but he is :mjlol: especially when they get hit with gimmicky shyt like this. The lower you instant air teleport the harder it is to AA next layer I got to learn with Scorpion
never trade with Sektor unless you have freeze. The trade is never in your favor the rocket on hit is like plus a billion :wow: . Those the exact combos you can do with Scorpion & Sektor:banderas:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
All of the stories including MK9 end up like this though. Half the cast was murked by Sindel in MK9. Then Raiden accidentally killed Liu Kang. The last few chapters of MK9 was Raiden making mistake after mistake. MKX saw some revenants like Jax and Sub Zero restored (even if it skipped over the fact that he was Cyber Sub Zero and wasn't supposed to have a soul when he was "killed" in MK9). Shinnok, an elder god, was defeated twice (once by Johnny and then by his daughter). MKX also made jobbers out of most of the cast. Cool story that set up what looked like a dope rivalry between Dark Raiden and Liu Kang and Kitana. MK11 undid it all by introducing Kronika. Aftermath gave us a better story.

Overall, this is my ranking of the story modes:

MK1

MK9- this would be #1 if we didn't lose a lot of the roster to Sindel

Aftermath

MKX

MK11
MK9 is the best story mode easily

The sindel moment was lit as fukk

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game isn't good

The story mode jumps the shark

The actual moment to moment fighting gameplay is actually glitchy, dudes teleporting, entering the Z axis, glitched hurt/hitboxes, etc

Less singleplayer content and a million currencies to grind to entice money spending

Non-story singleplayer content is there but lacking

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK9 is the best story mode easily

The sindel moment was lit as fukk

Nah, MK9 was great for retelling the events of MK1-MK3. It was a nice linear story that was freat to see play out better than the movies. It really didn't offer much in the way of any twists. This story had twists and they brought some of the lore to the forefront that was just in the background in every other game. Both the heroes and villains were represented well in this story. Each of them had a reason to fight whereas the previous stories, a lot of characters were just there with no real motivation. They basically were what the cameo characters were in this story.