Morehouse Students, Faculty May Protest Joe Biden's Commencement Speech

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Civil rights friendly nikka what?!? Wasnt he the architect of the 94 crime bill which fukked up tbe black community in the midst of a crack epidemic but turned a blind eye to the white drug users like his son with powder cocaine?!? Which also supercharged the prison industrial complex and gave the cops a hyper focus to fukk with us for every crime under the sun!??:what:

This clown said civil rights foh :dead:

I'm talking about his policies right now compared to Trump's 2016 policies and project 25.

Don't care about the past.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's propaganda, they know without Black American support nobody is going to care about what is going on in the Gaza strip.
So what they are doing is switching the narrative of Black people not supporting Biden because Biden has done nothing for Black people only to Black people are mad at Biden over the Gaza situation, which we are not.

It's just like how Kamala Harris speak at Bloody Sunday, when she started talking bout the War in Gaza:

Yes we are upset about it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't like Biden but Im not an idiot and I understand what a Trump presidency would do to Black folks.

I dont reward evil a$$holes with votes no matter what. If they cannot earn it they dont deserve it. I dont vote outta fear...:manny: good luck to whoever wins damned if we do, damned if we dont

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
How did black people become some passionate about this? Of all the things to protest, this does nothing for the community. I’m not saying we can only care about black stuff, I’m just saying the black organizations going so hard for this is crazy to me. And this is a terrible look politically. It makes it seem like the number one priority of black men is Gaza.

You can care about black issues and care about children getting slaughtered by Jews bruh

Daps
He was saying everything that happens in gaza happens to black people in america so wouldnt it make sense that black people would protest what is happening in gaza since the same thing is happening to them?

:skip:

We are not living like that in America. Stop this.

Our boys are not being trained to make bombs as teens. We are not being starved. We have access to food, and clean water. We have access to education, and jobs. How many Morehouse men live like people in Gaza? Nobody is standing at the city line of a black neighborhood, and keeping anyone there at gun point.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How did black people become some passionate about this? Of all the things to protest, this does nothing for the community. I’m not saying we can only care about black stuff, I’m just saying the black organizations going so hard for this is crazy to me. And this is a terrible look politically. It makes it seem like the number one priority of black men is Gaza.
Because we're a clown community lead by women who openly talk about how much they hate the males of their community and want to disempower them because they genuinely feel like we are their oppressors.

These are the males that are produced living like that, they will always advocate for other male groups over themselves because they have the same low opinions of Black men as their mothers do. They also love and support all other male groups like their mothers do, and don't have the same male centric identity that all other male groups have.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just hope we see them people when it’s time to care about black issues in mass again.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Martin Luther King said: “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."

That is what they are attempting to follow, by doing this. It is recognizing that this President is supporting genocide and as such, should not be trying to use our people as some sort of moral cover for that. So I support their attempt to practice what our illustrious Alumnus preached.

We can support our issues while also recognizing that what is being done to another group is wrong. Genocide is, in my opinion, definitely worthy of being protested over, no matter the groups participating in it and being victims of it. So since they are young and have the time to do it, I support their decision to reject their commencement speaker being a man with the power to stop the genocide, but refuses to do it.