Morehouse Students, Faculty May Protest Joe Biden's Commencement Speech

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Are you tryna tell us that everybody all of a sudden gives a fukk about The Black American opinion? :gucci:

Its a portion of it, yes, but this shyt expands across society... yall gotta get outta this damn Internet Ass bubble. Or at least use employ some critical thinking.

Everybody has cares about Black Americans opinion, that is why they always try to tie Black Americans into every situation. The reason is that Black Americans is the only ethnic group who has a moral compass and we do not have a history of treating other people poorly. Black Americans do not have a history of putting other people in slavery, Black Americans do not have a history of committing crimes against humanity, Black Americans do not have a history of committing mass murders against other ethnic groups and etc.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Everybody has cares about Black Americans opinion, that is why they always try to tie Black Americans into every situation. The reason is that Black Americans is the only ethnic group who has a moral compass and we do not have a history of treating other people poorly. Black Americans do not have a history of putting other people in slavery, Black Americans do not have a history of committing crimes against humanity, Black Americans do not have a history of committing mass murders against other ethnic groups and etc.
The media and congressional attention has been hyperfocused on Ivy League institutions like Columbia, Yale, Harvard, etc.... Did they do that cause no one is going to care without Black American support? :comeon:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
The media and congressional attention has been hyperfocused on Ivy League institutions like Columbia, Yale, Harvard, etc.... Did they do that cause no one is going to care without Black American support? :comeon:

That's a dumb comparison, because you proved my point lol. HAS BEEN NIKKA HAS BEEN lol.... They did that because they thought people were going to care and they realized that people still did not care.

They know they need Black American support, they tried it with Kamala Harris during her Bloody Sunday speach when she talked about the war in Gaza and it did not work and now they are trying it at an HBCU.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
He was saying everything that happens in gaza happens to black people in america so wouldnt it make sense that black people would protest what is happening in gaza since the same thing is happening to them?

No, because when those White people who are getting bombed in the gaza strip get a chance to flee to American, they are going to hop onto the Anti-Black bandwagon and tell Black people to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That's a dumb comparison, because you proved my point lol. HAS BEEN NIKKA HAS BEEN lol.... They did that because they thought people were going to care and they realized that people still did not care.

They know they need Black American support, they tried it with Kamala Harris during he Bloody Sunday speach when she talked about the war in Gaza and it did not work and now they are trying it at an HBCU.
What about when they were attacking women/feminists for not supporting Israel enough after allegations of rape and sexual assault.... Did they do that cause no one is going to care without Black American support? :comeon:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No, because when those White people who are getting bombed in the gaza strip get a chance to flee to American, they are going to hop onto the Anti-Black bandwagon and tell Black people to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

Still vote Biden because Project 25 would hurt Black folks more than anyone.

You are a sellout or an idiot if you don't vote Biden knowing what White supremacist like Stephen Miller have in store for Black folks.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
What about when they were attacking women/feminists for not supporting Israel enough after allegations of rape and sexual assault.... Did they do that cause no one is going to care without Black American support? :comeon:

Once again you sound like an idiot lol. Nobody cares about that feminists movemet until Black Americans are tied to it, for example:

The feminists movemet who notable members were apart of the eugenics movement ie. Susan B. Anthony did not get any notary until they started campaigned for the abolition of slavery, which was a scam because they did not help in slaved Black Americns, they just took the money.

Another example is roe vs wade which is a popular feminist talking point, did not catch any traction until roe lied and said that she was raped by a group of Black American men:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Once again you sound like an idiot lol. Nobody cares about that feminists movemet until Black Americans are tied to it, for example:

The feminists movemet who notable members were apart of the eugenics movement ie. Susan B. Anthony did not get any notary until they started campaigned for the abolition of slavery, which was a scam because they did not help in slaved Black Americns, they just took the money.

Another example is roe vs wade which is a popular feminist talking point, did not catch any traction until roe lied and said that she was raped by a group of Black American men:

I sound like an idiot for referencing events and pressure actually put on groups re: Israel-Gaza and you pulled Roe v. Wade outta your ass and derailed your own thread for no reason :dead:

Lemme guess, the TikTok ban is cause no one is going to care without Black American support too? :comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree both are owned by AIPAC but Biden is more civil rights friendly than Trump.

Project25 would harm Black folks more than anyone.

Civil rights friendly nikka what?!? Wasnt he the architect of the 94 crime bill which fukked up tbe black community in the midst of a crack epidemic but turned a blind eye to the white drug users like his son with powder cocaine?!? Which also supercharged the prison industrial complex and gave the cops a hyper focus to fukk with us for every crime under the sun!??:what:

This clown said civil rights foh :dead: