More video on Human/Fallen Angel hybrids.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
End game is think of this world as a cup filled with water. We are damn near at the rim of the cup. As soon as the evil of this world reaches “ a runneth over” point the final trumpet will blow then all hell will break out for the ones not saved. The Bible said he will send his angels to saved the scatter abroad, and like the days of Noah folks will be walking the bottom of ocean floors with water on both sides to get to the promise land. Folks that put Israel in slavery will become Israel slaves. The scripture says kings and queens of other nations will become your butlers and nurse your babies. Israel will become the rulers with a Christ on this earth. Oh yeah bloodshed, lot of blood shed during Armageddon (the last one). All nations will see Christ returning and think they can stop this alien invasion. But Christ and his unidentified flying objects and gotta beat these nations down.
Interesting. I notice a very huge push for interracial in particular black/white. What about all the other races like Asians, arabs(are they even a real race) and the current inhabitants of Israel? (Are they different from white people?)

Also what’s your take on the rapture, 7year tribulation, man of sin, mark of beast? Thanks in advance.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I mean like what events will unfold from your perspective? Like tribulation, the mark, ect…
i make no prophecies :hubie:

repent and realize the word is God. Its never to late

Isaiah 45:4-11

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. I notice a very huge push for interracial in particular black/white. What about all the other races like Asians, arabs(are they even a real race) and the current inhabitants of Israel? (Are they different from white people?)

Also what’s your take on the rapture, 7year tribulation, man of sin, mark of beast? Thanks in advance.
According to God’s laws Israel can only marry other Israelites within the 12 tribes. That can be tricky now since we are in all nations throughout the earth. For example we got Israelites that’s been in Arab countries for hundreds of years due to the Arab slave trade. Some of their ancestors intermarried with them a long time ago. So if I meet a lady over there I have to check her father’s lineage to see if she is of the seed of Israel or the seed of Ishmael (Arabs). Its alot of us that look like the other nations because our forefathers slept with the heathens, that still doesn’t stop his lineage from being Israel though.
Rapture is nowhere in the Bible. But their will be a time the angels will come and save the scattered Israel’s from the day of God’s wrath. That’s about as close as you gonna get to the rapture. 7 year tribulation I’m not aware of. I’m aware of the thousand year tribulation though. Man of sin is that old serpent. Mark of the beast = whoever does the work of satan.
Mark of God = those who are protected by God.
What Does the Bible Say About God Marks His Children?

People have the mark of the beast in their hands and foreheads. Hand represent action , forehead represents though. Before your hand does any evil it has to process it through the mind.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
According to God’s laws Israel can only marry other Israelites within the 12 tribes. That can be tricky now since we are in all nations throughout the earth. For example we got Israelites that’s been in Arab countries for hundreds of years due to the Arab slave trade. Some of their ancestors intermarried with them a long time ago. So if I meet a lady over there I have to check her father’s lineage to see if she is of the seed of Israel or the seed of Ishmael (Arabs). Its alot of us that look like the other nations because our forefathers slept with the heathens, that still doesn’t stop his lineage from being Israel though.
Rapture is nowhere in the Bible. But their will be a time the angels will come and save the scattered Israel’s from the day of God’s wrath. That’s about as close as you gonna get to the rapture. 7 year tribulation I’m not aware of. I’m aware of the thousand year tribulation though. Man of sin is that old serpent. Mark of the beast = whoever does the work of satan.
Mark of God = those who are protected by God.
What Does the Bible Say About God Marks His Children?

People have the mark of the beast in their hands and foreheads. Hand represent action , forehead represents though. Before your hand does any evil it has to process it through the mind.
Interesting. So you believe micro chips and transhumanism is a sort of distraction for people not to realize the real mark? Why does it calculate to the number of a man? Also what about global government?

i make no prophecies :hubie:

repent and realize the word is God. Its never to late

Isaiah 45:4-11
That’s an interesting verse. I don’t remember seeing this translation, although I have saw it very recently with Moses telling God to change his mind.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
^^^ You can say whoever started pushing the chip as the “official mark of the beast” caused a big distraction. The word mark means a sign, signal, etc. For example a stop sign. When I see that big ass red sign that has the word stop, I know I have to stop when I get there. You are suppose to differentiate who has the mark of the Most High from who has the mark of the beast by thoughts and actions (the way they live and actions). I can’t tell who took a microschip to get inside of a work building everyday. That small ass chip aint a mark by definition. But The Most High told us to keep our temple holy, so we aint gonna let nobody put something like that in us anyway. You gotta be a damn fool

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
No, but here's an entire website by an actual ancient language/Bible scholar debunking it......​

Heiser is a funny cat, been to a few of his lectures

^^^ You can say whoever started pushing the chip as the “official mark of the beast” caused a big distraction. The word mark means a sign, signal, etc. For example a stop sign. When I see that big ass red sign that has the word stop, I know I have to stop when I get there. You are suppose to differentiate who has the mark of the Most High from who has the mark of the beast by thoughts and actions (the way they live and actions). I can’t tell who took a microschip to get inside of a work building everyday. That small ass chip aint a mark by definition. But The Most High told us to keep our temple holy, so we aint gonna let nobody put something like that in us anyway. You gotta be a damn fool

Head = Mentality, Hand = Action, speak to em, folks love to go Sci Fi.