More video on Human/Fallen Angel hybrids.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The video explains how they found ancient pottery with cuneiform from Ancient Sumeria in Peru in South America. From the same region as Babel. One of the oldest societies in the world and somebody from there had access to South America.

And your explanation for this is angel human hybrids?

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
They call them aliens or alien-human hybrids.

We know what they are. Descendants of the Nephilim.

How do we know you're not a fallen ancient alien/human hybrid angel trying to lead us astray.:jbhmm:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just follow God’s laws. A lot of times nikkas be wanting to know deep dark ancient mysteries of lost civilizations, but can’t even grasp the “love thy neighbor as thy self” verses.

Nothing deep and dark about it. It's in the books.

Study nikka. You're going to be fooled if you don't look at history.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It should be a sign that I'm pointing to the scriptures and people want to posts websites saying it's not true. That's always your enemy's goal.

Do you believe what God said or what man inspired by evil spirits say? That's really all it comes down to.

You'll always have a bunch of people and demons lying to you to try to get you away from the truth. The battle is real.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
And your explanation for this is angel human hybrids?
These dudes have no critical thinking skills. They are using entertainment from the history channel to fund their ideas. And this whole threads premise has been repeatedly debunked by @ReturnOfJudah and others in this thread. Dude even negged me because he knew I was talking bout him when I said im putting people on ignore.
You should have seen his last dumbass thread about dinosaurs when @Silkk got on his ass.

@Chrishaune you're a brainwashed idiot breh. You can't even back up you're arguments and whenever you get questioned you deflect.

:francis: uneducated continuing to be the downfall of everyone

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These dudes have no critical thinking skills. They are using entertainment from the history channel to fund their ideas. And this whole threads premise has been repeatedly debunked by @ReturnOfJudah and others in this thread. Dude even negged me because he knew I was talking bout him when j said in putting people on ignore.
You should have seen his last dumbass thread about dinosaurs when @Silkk got on his ass.

@Chrishaune you're a brainwashed idiot breh. You can't even back up you're arguments and whenever you get questioned you deflect.

:francis: uneducated continuing to be the downfall of everyone

Good, you're on the ignore list.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Nope, it's a cop out. They don't want to say what aliens really are. There were no aliens. Fallen Angels came to earth and mated with human women.

What they call aliens are the product of that. The offspring of the fallen angels and the human women.

The fallen angels were bound and thrown in hell until they are judged for what they did. The nephilim and their descendants are the ones that get mistaken as aliens. They were a mix of natural and supernatural. When they die, their spirits roam the earth as demons.

interesting video on this